Sorry that you missed out on saving 25% off everything* on our website. We are happy to let you know that you can still save 15% by utilizing the coupon code LUCKY15, which is good through April 17, 2015.
Some of the products that you can apply this discount to include, but are not limited to:
- Upcoming Teleconferences – Save on your registration to any upcoming educational programs*
- All passed teleconferences in our On-Demand Library – This is a great way for you to take advantage of huge savings on programs you may have missed!
- Legal Document Forms – Like our popular IRA Inheritance Trust®, Personal Asset TrustTM, and Successor Trustee Manual
- Marketing Tools:
- Consumer or “Retail” Seminar Marketing Packages – Like our Basic Living Trust and Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes Seminars
- Continuing Education or “Wholesale” Seminar Marketing Packages – For professionals and referral sources
- Seminar Marketing Training & Tools
- Steve Oshins’ Advanced Estate Planning Sales Kits (for DAPTs, GRATs, Dynasty Trusts, Installment Sales, and LLCs)
- Media & Publications:
- Robert Keebler’s Laminated Charts – IRA and Roth IRA Planning Charts, NIIT Charts and much more!
- Books – Including Mike Jones’ Inheriting an IRA and the Leimberg Library Collection
- Guides – Including Bob Keebler’s Tax Planning Success Kit
- Software & Calculators – Including Robert Keebler’s Portability Calculator
*NOTE: This promotion is not applicable to the following items: Coaching, Custom-Designed Products, Attorney or Staff Registration to The Ultimate Level event, any monthly subscriptions (such as Robert Keebler’s Monthly Tax & Estate Planning Update Series or Philip Kavesh’s Monthly Practice-Building Series). This St. Patrick’s Day Promotion is only applicable for purchases made on through Friday, April 17, 2015. The discount will be taken upon checkout and are on the prices shown and are not applicable with any other discounts or coupon codes. No cash value and no refunds will be honored on purchases made prior to March 17, 2015.
Images courtesy of Rattikankeawpun at FreeDigitalPhotos.net