As Coronavirus vaccinations continue to be distributed and administered throughout the U.S., there is more than a glimmer of hope that things may return to normalcy again within the next 6 to 9 months.
Will you and your practice be ready when the flood gates of consumer demand burst wide open?
You need to start right now to get your practice ready for the coming deluge of business, not wait until it’s here!
Take advantage of this slower COVID period to work on your internal staffing, systems, and procedures and your marketing strategies RIGHT NOW, so that you will be ahead of the rest when the pandemic is over!
This is why you will want to be sure to attend our next virtual and interactive “Ultimate LevelTM” program. It has been revised, revamped and reenergized to not only get you through the pandemic but to prepare your practice for the post-COVID era.
During this 3-part program, you, your associate attorneys and your staff will learn:
- The #1 marketing strategy that most estate planning attorneys are failing to use and may be costing you hundreds of thousands of dollars every year!
- How to keep your overhead expenses under control so you not only maximize profits but develop a savings reserve to help you through the rest of COVID and finance your major marketing assault once it ends!
- What systems and processes you need in place to get your work out the door more efficiently, without you having to work ridiculous hours!
- How to develop the right team of people to properly support you and your clients so that you can focus only on the tasks that you love to do (and should be doing).
- How to properly train, supervise and incentivize your support staff and associate attorneys so that they are highly motivated and you can avoid the disruption of constant employee turnover.
- How to put together the right, most cost-effective marketing strategies so that you have pre-qualified, pre-closed prospective clients consistently meeting with you.
- How to move toward a longer-term exit strategy, regardless of where you’re at in your career, so that you start taking more time off and enjoying life more - - and eventually retire someday while being compensated appropriately for all your years of hard work!
- BRAND NEW — A look at digital/online and social media marketing strategies and some helpful, practical guidance on which strategies to consider so you don't waste a lot of time, effort, and money on the ones that don't work!
- And much, much more!
Not only will you receive incredibly practical and useful information and strategies, you’ll receive a customized, personal consultation dealing directly with your particular practice challenges and what you need to do first, second and third, right away after the program. This isn’t just a one-size-fits-all, info-dumping training where you’re left trying to figure out how to apply it to your particular situation. You will walk away with a definite action plan to take your practice to the next level!
Learn what they didn't teach you in law school (or can't teach you anywhere else!)
by attending Phil Kavesh's intensive, high-paced, power-packed two-day program called...
THE ULTIMATE LEVELTM
The Ultimate Level is a 3-day virtual training event for estate planning attorneys, where you will learn everything you need to know to run a successful practice. From how to set up proper systems and infrastructure so that you efficiently and effectively service your clients, while also developing sustainable marketing strategies to create a predictable and consistent stream of revenue into your firm. This training is like no other training available. Prior attendees have called this program "life-changing", "eye-opening" and an event that really "bridged the gap" between what they were being taught elsewhere. You get this practical and powerful training from one of the nation's most successful estate planning attorneys - - who started his firm with just one client and built it into a finely-tuned machine - - and who now enjoys a consistent, high, almost passive income, while going into the office only one day a week! Stop getting generic advice from some "coach" or self-proclaimed "expert" (who never really made it big him or herself or, worse yet, isn't even running a successful practice today).
If you're tired of always getting the same results you've always had,
then it's time to do something you've never done before.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Estate Planning Attorneys
(ideally with at least 3 years of experience)
Plus Key Members of Their Firm
- Office Manager
- Marketing Director
- Executive / Personal Assistant
- Other Key Associate Attorneys
MAX ATTENDANCE: 8 firms
- Complete and return Questionnaire and Confidentiality Agreement
- Have webcam and microphone (with Zoom)
- Attend all 3 sessions (from start to finish)
WHAT YOU GET
- Live, interactive 3-part course for you and EVERYONE in your firm!
- Specific tips and guidance on how to get through the current crisis and recession-proof your practice!
- Program handout materials
- Over 80 Useful Exhibits (Checklists, Forms and Practice Tools), including forms in modifiable format (where applicable)
- Live Q&A with Phil Kavesh and our Practice Success Coach, Kristina Schneider
- Brand new Digital & Social Media Marketing session!
- Networking with fellow Estate Planners (and staff)
WHEN & WHERE
July 14-16, 2021
DAY 1 - WEDNESDAY
8am to 12:30pm Pacific Time
DAY 2 - THURSDAY
8am to 12:30pm Pacific Time
DAY 3 - FRIDAY
8am to 12:30pm Pacific Time
All meetings are held online (via Zoom)PROGRAM AGENDA
for your entire firm
Early Bird Discount
Expires May 31, 2021
Between taking the LSAT, going through law school and studying for exams, graduating and then having to study and pass the bar, all of these things have certainly prepared you to be a great lawyer. You know all about torts, jurisprudence, legal theory, copyright and intellectual property, criminal law, and the court system. You learn about estate planning, trusts, wills, probate and guardianship.
Law schools have failed lawyers on learning the ins and outs of actually running a successful law practice of their own as a business.
Think about it, most law school students don’t walk away on graduation day with their Juris Doctorate with any understanding of the following:
- How to hire, train, manage, and compensate support staff and associate attorneys
- How to market your services and bring in new clients on a consistent basis
- How to package your services and set your fees so that you remain competitive and set yourself apart from others
- How to monitor and evaluate your revenue on a monthly and annual basis with all of the appropriate metrics and means of analyzing what is working for you (and what’s not!)
- How to set up the necessary systems and processes in place for your firm and how to get work done, so that you’re doing the things you want and love to do—along with the flexibility to take time off and enjoy your life outside of the office as well!
Many lawyers “fake it ’til they make it” on a lot of these areas of running a law practice as a business, but the truth is, that only gets you so far. Before you know it, you’ve got a revolving door for employees, you’re constantly negotiating down and discounting your fees and services, and you’re working harder than ever with no break in sight.
If any of this sounds familiar, please understand that it’s not your fault and you’re not alone.
Are you ready to start seriously building your every dream?!
It all starts with getting the right coaching to open your mind (and your practice) to spectacular results!
If we could count the number of times that an attorney comes to us for help and so desperately wants all of the benefits that our breakthrough program and coaching can bring to them—but then they simply “don’t have the time.”
But, when will you ever have the time? You have to make the time for it!
This becomes the classic chicken or the egg scenario. Are you so busy and don’t have time for anything else because you’re constantly running along a hamster wheel that never ends? Do you really have your own business then? Or do you just have a job with a 60 or 80-hour work week and that pays no overtime and gives you no days off? Is that the kind of practice you want?
More importantly…is that the kind of life you want? Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Let us walk you through three practice-revolutionizing, life-changing sessions that will give you the necessary steps, tools, foundation and hand-holding that you need to take you from where you are right now to where you want to be.
People are boxed in by the boundary conditions of their thinking. We can only see that which we are.
When we’re young we listen to what our parents say, but we watch what they do and their actions become very potent non-verbal suggestions for how we should live our own life.
In addition to the programming and conditioning we receive from our parents or the environments we grew up in - we are continually taught lessons that could potentially disempower us through our experiences and significant emotional events in life.
What happens if in your heart you want to launch a business but if you were always taught that you had to get a job that paid a steady wage? Or perhaps you were taught that you weren’t good enough to be in business for yourself. Or that launching a business would equal a lack of security and pain…
People will tend to shrink in direct proportion to the degree that the Universe has proven itself to be hostile to them. So if we’ve had a failed business or business relationships oftentimes we find ourselves withdrawing from the playing field and just not going for it anymore, perhaps not knowing who we can trust, or feeling like we can no longer believe in our dreams.
And whenever connection and communication go down so does creation.
So our businesses and our success screech to a halt.
Or perhaps we’ve had a bad experience in a relationship or a series of bad experiences that cause us to sort for these same types of issues over and over and over again with painstaking regularity or to pull ourselves out of the realm of relationships completely.
Imagination leads reality but the problem is that most of us have our imaginations running amuck!
So we talk ourselves out of launching the businesses that could set us free. We talk ourselves out of our skills and ability - - “I’m just not good at hiring or managing people.”
Or we convince ourselves that were not worthy of any of these things in the first place.
We fail to build our dreams, and chase away opportunities because our imagination gets the best of us.
Do any of these patterns sound familiar?
Without a radical rehabilitation of consciousness, it becomes really easy to give up before you’ve even begun. This kind of powerful mindset issue is something that we directly address throughout our Ultimate Level program.
Your past programming and conditioning can destroy your future unless you take the steps to break the shackles to the past and set yourself free.
When you transform your associations to the past the future can become the brightest it’s ever been!