One of the recent niche areas of estate planning involves estate planning for pets. Pets now make up a huge market that are now being included in estate planning for clients.
If you’re trying to find a new and popular area of planning for your estate planning practice, this product will give you all of the tools and resources that you will need to quickly and easily implement this strategy.
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. has teamed up with estate planning attorney and Pet Trust expert, Eden Rose Brown, Esq., to provide estate planning attorneys a very simple and easy way to start drafting pet trusts for their prospects and clients with, “The Ultimate Pet Trust Legal Document Form Package”.
What’s included in The Ultimate Pet Trust Legal Document Form Package?
The Ultimate Pet Trust Legal Document Form Package comes with the following:
- Standalone Pet Trust Legal Document Form
- Various Pet Trust Legal Provisions including:
- Legal Care Panel
- Comprehensive Adopt Out Provisions
- Comprehensive Live-In Provisions
- Distribution of Trust Share for Pets Provision
- Guidelines for Incapacity Provisions
- Non-Trust Pet Trust Distribution Language
- Special Gift Pet Language
- Guidelines for the Pet Trust
- Pet Alert Card to be able to provide clients a card (similar to DocuBank®) for your pet and the care for your pet.
- Pet Care Notification to have all of the information on-hand for who needs to be notified in case of emergency.
- Pet Profile (including client intake sheet) to help clients ensure that each and every detail needed for their pets are handled if something were to happen to them or they were to pass away.
- Educational Material & Articles
All of the legal document forms come in a modifiable Microsoft Word format for you to be able to easily modify, edit and assemble (or add to your existing word processing software). NOTE: This is NOT a software program and there are no automated/macro-type functions with our forms. The documents included in this package were originally designed and drafted for Ms. Brown’s law firm based out of Oregon (and California), so purchasers will need to review the documents and their individual state laws and statutes pertaining to estate planning for pets.
You might also be interested in:
“Develop a Rewarding Pet Planning Practice” 90-minute educational program with speaker, Eden Rose Brown, Esq.