With Over 70% of U.S. Households Caring for Over 200 Million Pets…
Estate Planning for Pet Owners
Is a Huge Untapped Opportunity!
Most pet owners consider their companion animals to members of their families, just as (or even more) important to them as their parents, siblings and children. Yet, most estate plans treat pets as mere property and fail to address what will happen to these loved ones when the owner becomes disabled or dies.
Since odds are that your clients and prospects are pet owners, this is a great opportunity for you to develop a new, rewarding and lucrative practice niche. Better yet, unlike Medicaid or Special Needs planning, pet planning doesn’t require lots of study and significant re-tooling of your basic, Living Trust centered practice.
Join us and nationally renowned pet planning expert, attorney Eden Rose Brown, for a very special 90-minute program entitled “Develop a Rewarding Pet Planning Practice”.
This unique presentation will address:
- Why traditional estate planning fails to properly protect pets
- Short term planning strategies - - planning for the pet owner’s incapacity
- Long term planning strategies - - planning for the pet owner’s death
- The Pet Trust: Types of trusts, planning considerations and drafting strategies
- Income, estate and gift tax concerns
- How to develop, market and grow a successful pet planning practice
- And much, much more!