“Income Tax is the New Estate Tax…”
Slash Your Clients’ State Income Taxes
Thanks to Supreme Court’s
New Kaestner Decision
The United States Supreme Court’s June 2019 opinion in North Carolina v. Kaestner will impact all estate planning professionals and marks the beginning of a massive shift for trust planning.
Whether you’re a CPA, financial advisor or estate planning attorney, you’ll want to be sure to join us and two of the nation’s leading experts, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, and Steven J. Oshins, J.D., AEP (Distinguished), on Thursday, August 29, 2019 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) for a special, timely educational teleconference entitled, “Trust Situs After Kaestner: Saving State Income Taxes Using Non-Grantor Trusts”.
During this 90-minute presentation, Bob and Steve will cover for you the following:
- An overview of the Kaestner case and the Supreme Court decision
- How the Kaestner case impacts different state taxing statutes
- A step-by-step guide on how to maximize state income tax savings for your clients
- When to file state claims for a refund and the federal tax impact
- When to file protective claims
- When out-of-state trusts are appropriate for clients
- What to do with your clients’ existing non-grantor trusts and how to modify these trusts to save income taxes
- Why many installment sales to IDGT transactions should now be unwound
- How incomplete and completed gift options can be used to save state income taxes with the clients’ assets
- How to generate and increase your revenue utilizing these new planning opportunities
- And much, much more!
Your registration includes live participation on the program (including Q&A via e-mail) and PDF handout materials for you and your entire office for just $149.