Successful Seminars Start with
Proper Planning & Marketing!
Whether you’re an estate planning attorney, financial advisor, or life insurance or annuity agent, one of the best ways to build your practice is through seminars - - either to the public, to potential referral sources, to your existing clients, or to all of the above!
If you present (or are thinking about presenting) seminars, proper planning and marketing are the key difference between seminars that generate millions of dollars in revenue and ones that flop and wind up costing you time, money and headaches!
The good news is that you don’t have to try and figure out what the correct planning and marketing steps are on your own.
Join us and nationally renowned estate planning attorney and seminar expert, Philip Kavesh, for a very special teleconference REPLAY on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) entitled, “The 10 Key Planning & Marketing Steps for Successful Seminars”.
On this 90-minute program, you will tap into Phil’s over 30 years of experience in presenting thousands of seminars that regularly produce over $1.5 million in revenue each year. In particular, he will cover in detail:
- How to start up your seminar marketing with little or no cash
- What a reasonable seminar budget - - and expected return on investment - - should look like
- Who you should market a seminar to and how to target them with your marketing
- When are the best days and times for seminars
- Where are the best venues and how to do a “site inspection”
- Should you provide a meal and, if so, should it be breakfast, lunch or dinner? (And should you feed people before or after you present your seminar?)
- What are the 7 key components every effective marketing piece must contain (or, if they’re missing, will doom it to failure!)
- How to make sure, your marketing piece does not run afoul of State Bar ethics rules (or other regulatory authority compliance rules)
- What are the best and most cost-effective ways to deliver your marketing, with a comparison of newsletters, website, newspaper, radio, television, and direct mail (and the critical details of each)
- How to track response results so you can improve your marketing pieces
- How reservations and confirmations should be properly handled
- And much more, including various invaluable checklists and forms!
Your registration includes: Live participation on the program replay (Q&A via e-mail), PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. The PDF transcript can be added onto your registration during the checkout process for an additional fee.
If you are unable to attend this program replay, you can also purchase the On-Demand Program. Your purchase of the On-Demand Program includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and the MP3 audio recording. You can also add on the PDF transcript to your purchase during the checkout process for an additional fee.