Ranking the Dynasty Trust Jurisdictions:
Which States are Best?
The estate and gift tax clock is ticking…The window of opportunity to use the $5.12 million gift tax exemption is now down to a number of months. Many of your clients should be making gifts before the clock strikes zero. Most of these gifts should be made to Dynasty Trusts.
Attorney Steve Oshins, well-known for his annual Domestic Asset Protection Trust State Rankings Chart, for the first time ever has now also ranked the Dynasty Trust jurisdictions.
Which jurisdictions lead the pack? Trust promoters in the so-called Tier 1 and Tier 2 jurisdictions each claim that their own jurisdiction is best. But they can’t all be right! Certain jurisdictions are better than others. Some jurisdictions are overrated. Other jurisdictions are underrated. And even though Steve resides in Nevada and was the author of Nevada’s Dynasty Trust law, he doesn’t rank Nevada #1!
Once you understand the material differences among the different Dynasty Trust jurisdictions, you’ll have a big edge over the competition and be able to demand and receive substantially higher fees!
Join us and nationally renowned estate planning and asset protection planning attorney Steve Oshins for a plain-English, straightforward presentation entitled, “Ranking the Dynasty Trust Jurisdictions: Which States are Best?”
On this 60-minute program, Steve will cover…
- What is a Dynasty Trust and how does it work?
- How to carefully design the Dynasty Trust’s distribution provisions so you can best protect the trust assets from creditors!
- Which Dynasty Trust jurisdictions have no state income tax on trusts, have a long perpetuities period and protect the trust assets from divorcing spouses?
- Which Dynasty Trust jurisdictions also have strong self-settled asset protection trust laws?
- How the Dynasty Trust can be set up in a jurisdiction with more favorable perpetuity laws - - directly from the author of Nevada’s 365-year Dynasty Trust law!