Are Your Seminars Losing Potential Revenue
Because Your Staff Isn’t Taking the Necessary Steps
Before, During & After Each Seminar?
You could be one of the best estate planners, one of the best public speakers, or even one of the best marketing minds, but when it comes to successful seminars, if you don’t have the proper staff support and preparation before, during and after the seminar, your seminar marketing results will suffer.
The science behind successful seminar marketing comes with a very clearly defined set of procedures to follow, many of which must be attended to by your staff. These steps are key to ensuring that not only does the seminar run smoothly, but that you actually get enough people to the seminar, make appointments right at the seminar, and follow up with leads after the seminar, so that they actually show up for their appointments and engage you.
You can spend hours and hours of costly trial and error to figure out all of these steps and procedures on your own - - or, you can spend just 90 minutes with someone that has over 30 years of experience in successful seminar marketing.
Join us and nationally renowned estate planning attorney and seminar expert, Philip Kavesh, for a very special teleconference REPLAY on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) entitled, “Proper Staff Support - - The Days Before the Seminar, During the Seminar & Immediately Afterwards”.
On this 90-minute program, Phil will cover in detail:
- How to select and train the right staff members to manage your seminar marketing and set up and facilitate your seminars
- What the seminar facilitators’ tasks are and how to determine how many should be at the seminar
- Which staff tasks can be farmed out to third-parties and which shouldn’t be
- The critical day before “packing list” that must always be used (so you don’t lack that one thing you’ll need when “Murphy” shows up at your seminar)
- How to set up the seminar room for maximum results
- What the facilitators should say and do at the seminar - - and not say and do - - so you make appointments with over 80% of attendees, right there at the seminar!
- Key follow-up steps after the seminar, which will directly impact your profit (or loss!)
- What reports must be generated the day after, a week after, and a month after - - so you can hold everyone accountable and continue to perfect your system and results!
Your registration includes: Live participation on the program replay (Q&A via e-mail), PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. The PDF transcript can be added onto your registration during the checkout process for an additional fee.
If you are unable to attend this program replay, you can also purchase the On-Demand Program. Your purchase of the On-Demand Program includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and the MP3 audio recording. You can also add on the PDF transcript to your purchase during the checkout process for an additional fee.