Do You Have Clients
Who Live in a High State Income Tax Jurisdiction?
Now that the estate tax exemption has increased, there is a much greater emphasis on saving your clients income taxes, not just federal taxes but state taxes too. Whether you’re an attorney, an accountant, a financial planner, a life insurance advisor or a trust officer, you need to know about a powerful planning tool - - one that almost no one else does and will set you apart from the competition - - the “NING” (Nevada Incomplete Gift Non-Grantor Trust)!
And now, thanks to the “heads up” given to residents of states that are trying to find ways to avoid non-deductible state income taxes as described in the recent IRS Notice 2018-54, the NING Trust has become an even more important strategy and serves as a great work-around strategy for state income tax planning!”
Join us and nationally renowned estate and asset protection planning attorney, Steve Oshins, J.D., AEP (Distinguished) for a plain-English, straightforward presentation ntitled, “The NING Trust: Saving Significant State Income Taxes for Your Clients in High State Income Tax Jurisdiction”.
During this 60-minute presentation, Steve will teach you:
- How a NING Trust works and which clients are good candidates for it
- The legal authority for the NING Trust, including an in-depth understanding of all important IRS Private Letter Ruling 201310002
- The basic rules on state taxation of trusts, with an emphasis on states with high state income tax rates
- Why the NING Trust must provide protection from creditors in order to save state income taxes
- Why there are no adverse gift taxes to the client who funds the trust
- How the client’s existing wealth advisors can continue to invest the trust assets, with even more latitude since there is no state income tax
- A plain-English breakdown of the essential terms of the NING Trust and numerical examples so you can explain this to potential clients - - and become their favorite professional!
- And much, much more!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.