Do You Have Clients
Who Live in a High State Income Tax Jurisdiction?
Now that the estate tax exemption has increased, there is a much greater emphasis on saving your clients income taxes, not just federal taxes but state taxes too. Whether you’re an attorney, an accountant, a financial planner, a life insurance advisor or a trust officer, you need to know about a powerful planning tool - - one that almost no one else does and will set you apart from the competition - - the “NING” (Nevada Incomplete Gift Non-Grantor Trust)!
And now, thanks to the “heads up” given to residents of states that are trying to find ways to avoid non-deductible state income taxes as described in the recent IRS Notice 2018-54, the NING Trust has become an even more important strategy and serves as a great work-around strategy for state income tax planning!”
Join us and nationally renowned estate and asset protection planning attorney, Steve Oshins, J.D., AEP (Distinguished) for a plain-English, straightforward presentation ntitled, “The NING Trust: Saving Significant State Income Taxes for Your Clients in High State Income Tax Jurisdiction”.
During this 60-minute presentation, Steve will teach you:
- How a NING Trust works and which clients are good candidates for it
- The legal authority for the NING Trust, including an in-depth understanding of all important IRS Private Letter Ruling 201310002
- The basic rules on state taxation of trusts, with an emphasis on states with high state income tax rates
- Why the NING Trust must provide protection from creditors in order to save state income taxes
- Why there are no adverse gift taxes to the client who funds the trust
- How the client’s existing wealth advisors can continue to invest the trust assets, with even more latitude since there is no state income tax
- A plain-English breakdown of the essential terms of the NING Trust and numerical examples so you can explain this to potential clients - - and become their favorite professional!
- And much, much more!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.
- Program Title: The NING Trust: Saving Significant State Income Taxes for Your Clients in High State Income Tax Jurisdictions
- Speaker: Steven J. Oshins
- Duration: 60 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Esq., AEP (Distinguished)
Steve Oshins, AEP (Distinguished)is a member of the Law Offices of Oshins & Associates, LLC in Las Vegas, Nevada. He was inducted into the NAEPC Estate Planning Hall of Fame® in 2011. He was named one of the 24 “Elite Estate Planning Attorneys” and the “Top Estate Planning Attorney of 2018” by The Wealth Advisor and one of the Top 100 Attorneys in Worth. He is listed in The Best Lawyers in America® which also named him Las Vegas Trusts and Estates/Tax Law Lawyer of the Year in 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024. He can be reached…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.