Hidden Social Security Tax
Clients Will Love You
(and Refer Others to You)
When You Show Them How to
Increase Their Social Security Checks!
Most financial advisors, CPAs, and estate planning attorneys don’t ever focus on clients’ (or prospects’) Social Security benefits. Maybe it’s because the rules are so complicated, or the dollars involved seem to be relatively small.
But if clients (or prospects) can increase their Social Security payments, even by a few hundred dollars a month, you’d be surprised how excited (and appreciative) they become - - even wealthy ones who don’t really need the money!
When you learn the “ins and outs” of Social Security, and where and how to apply the rules in your clients’ (and prospects’) favor, you’ll have a huge competitive advantage, get more people to engage your services or purchase your products - - and generate a lot more referrals too!
Join us and nationally renowned Social Security expert, Theodore Sarenski, CPA/PFS, CPA, for a 90-minute program on entitled “The Little Known Secrets of Social Security”.
On this 90 minute program, you’ll learn…
- How to properly compute your Social Security (“SS”) benefits
- How to collect SS Disability and what are the family benefits
- What SS benefits are available to survivors when someone dies
- What SS benefits are available to an ex-spouse
- When is the optimal time to begin receiving SS benefits
- What are the various options available to couples in SS benefit planning
- What is “Government pension offset” and how does it work
- What is the “Windfall Eliminations Provision” and how does it work
- And much more!