Are You Working Hard But
Feel Like You’re Not Going Anywhere?
Many people will finish up a workweek and feel like they were busy and put in their time (and then some), but were they really productive? Did they accomplish the important tasks that they needed to?
Some will say there’s not enough time in the day or that they need more help. While that may be true, often there are lot of inefficiencies happening at the office which, if eliminated or minimized, would allow for greater work efficiency and productivity!
Whether you’re an estate planning attorney, financial advisor, CPA or other type of professional, you will want to tune into this special, much-needed presentation by Kristina Schneider, a Practice Success Coach, who has over 17 years of experience helping other professionals (and their staff!) with practice development.
During this practical 97-minute presentation entitled, “How to Improve Efficiency & Productivity”, you will learn:
- How you walk into the office each day can impact how productive you will be and how much work you will really get done - - and how a simple, but powerful, shift can dramatically improve your production!
- A look at the most common places where inefficiencies show up (and how to address them), including how your workspace is organized and arranged
- How to minimize the amount of wasted time spent on looking for lost papers and files!
- How to digitally organize yourself so that you can quickly locate files on the computer and avoid working off of old versions of documents and browsing the computer for applications and files
- Using the a powerful rule for minimizing interruptions and developing communication systems within your office that will help everyone stay on task, understand their priorities, and have better clarity on what they should be working on
- Why most inefficiencies are happening and how to address them right now (as well as before they even begin!)
- How everyone in the office can and should be utilizing their calendar to ensure that deadlines are not missed and to help hold people more accountable to getting stuff done!
- Practical tips and steps for minimizing your own distractions that keep you from doing what you’re supposed to be doing
- A look at the most powerful - - but often overlooked and disregarded - - reasons why people in your office may be unable to get more work done and tips for how to address this so that people are coming to work energized, motivated and capable of being more productive!
Your purchase includes an instantly downloadable video and audio presentation, PDF handout materials, and accompanying exhibits. You get all of this and more for your office for just $199. A PDF transcript is available as an add-on for an additional fee.
- Program Title: How to Improve Efficiency & Productivity
- Speaker: Kristina Schneider
- Duration: 97 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Practice Success Coach
Kristina Schneider is a Practice-Success Coach for The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. Her primary responsibility involves consulting and assisting estate planning attorneys on a variety of practice-building and marketing strategies taught by nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Philip Kavesh. Kristina graduated from Pepperdine University with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. Immediately following her graduation, she was hired by Phil and Phil’s law firm, Kavesh, Minor & Otis, to help put together live training programs for estate planning attorneys and financial advisors. Additionally, she also served as Phil’s Executive Assistant and assisted his law firm in firm management and marketing….
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.