Are You Giving Your Clients
Their Estate Planning Documents
at Their Signing Meeting?
If Not, You Definitely Should Tune Into This Presentation!
If you are having your clients come back to the office a few weeks following their signing to pick up their estate planning binders or if you’re spending even one dime on shipping costs to send out their binders to them days or weeks (or months!) after they sign, then you could use a better system for delivering your clients their estate planning documents.
The day your clients come into your office to sign their estate plan is the peak moment of their happiness, so why wouldn’t you want to be able to hand over to them their documents right there? Well, despite what you may think or be told, it’s possible!
Tune into this very practical presentation with Practice Success Coach, Kristina Schneider, entitled, “How to Efficiently Sign & Deliver Your Clients’ Estate Planning Documents”.
In this 40-minute presentation, Kristina will cover the following:
- An overview of your entire client service process and what a client experiences working with your firm from the moment they contact your firm to inquire about your services
- The 6 best practices for the estate plan document signing
- Two of the most common time wasters that will stall the client service process and delivering your clients documents
- Why an attorney should be conducting the signing meeting with the clients every single time
- The steps needed to prepare the final books for clients following their execution of the documents within a few minutes
- How to utilize the signing meetings and delivery of the final documents to clients as a marketing opportunity to generate more business for your firm!
Your purchase includes an instantly downloadable video and audio presentation, plus PDF handout materials. You get all of this and more for your office for just $149. A PDF transcript is available as an add-on for an additional fee.
- Program Title: How to Efficiently Sign & Deliver Your Clients’ Estate Planning Documents
- Speaker: Kristina Schneider
- Duration: 40 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Practice Success Coach
Kristina Schneider is a Practice-Success Coach for The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. Her primary responsibility involves consulting and assisting estate planning attorneys on a variety of practice-building and marketing strategies taught by nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Philip Kavesh. Kristina graduated from Pepperdine University with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. Immediately following her graduation, she was hired by Phil and Phil’s law firm, Kavesh, Minor & Otis, to help put together live training programs for estate planning attorneys and financial advisors. Additionally, she also served as Phil’s Executive Assistant and assisted his law firm in firm management and marketing….
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.