If you’re like most professionals…
Your Associate and Staff Meetings
Are a Big Waste of Work Time
(That’s unfortunate, because effective meetings could actually
save everyone time and make your practice more money!)
Whether you’re an attorney, CPA, financial advisor, or insurance agent, chances are your technical schooling and CE programs never taught you how to conduct effective and efficient internal office meetings.
And, what you may not realize, is that these meetings - - done properly - - can actually save you and your co-workers time, better train and motivate them, reduce your supervision time and help you and your firm reach your goals more quickly.
Estate planning attorney, Philip Kavesh, has proven this to be true. He only goes into the office one day a week, where he holds meetings with his associate attorneys and key staff - - while he enjoys consistent, virtually passive income from his law practice.
This didn’t happen by luck. It took systems building, including a system for holding efficient and effective internal meetings.
You can do this, too.
Join Philip Kavesh on a special presentation entitled, “The Proven System for Holding Efficient and Productive Meetings with Associates and Staff”.
On this 90-minute program, you will learn:
- Why internal office meetings, done properly, are actually a more important use of your time than meeting with clients, doing client work or virtually any other activity
- Which meetings you should schedule regularly - - including the right and wrong days and times - - and which meetings you should avoid or eliminate
- The 7 Key Rules for holding efficient and productive meetings
- The specific agendas for different types of associate and staff meetings
- How you can minimize your time in preparing and conducting internal meetings - - while maximizing the results!
- How effective meetings will eliminate almost all your daily interruptions and make you more efficient!
- And much more!