Are Your Existing Clients Consistently
Referring You 12 New Clients Each Month?
(If not, would you like them to? And, if so,
wouldn’t you like even more referrals?)
Of course you would! Clearly, referrals from clients are more likely to engage you and are a lot less expensive than other types of marketing.
Yet, while many practitioners focus on generating referrals from other professionals, few have a successful system for getting new clients from existing ones.
Whether you’re an estate planning attorney, CPA, financial advisor, or insurance agent, find out how our President, estate planning attorney, Philip J. Kavesh, J.D., LL.M. (Taxation), CFP®, ChFC, California State Bar Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law, and his law firm, regularly generates 12 new clients a month from existing client referrals.
Join us on a special 90-minute program entitled, “Generate More Clients From Your Existing Clients - - A Tested and Proven System That Actually Works!”.
On this program, you will learn:
- How to create a foolproof system and process for consistently generating client referrals from your existing clients - - one that doesn’t involve a whole lot of your time and effort and can be done by just about anyone in your office!
- The most common mistakes that attorneys and other professionals make when asking for referrals from clients (which might be the reasons why you don’t get nearly as many referrals as you’d like!)
- The best place and time to generate more referrals from clients, as well as what to say (and what not to say!)
- A unique and creative way to generate client referrals, while also improving your clients’ overall experience with your firm (which will, in turn, result in more referrals!).
- How to put a very simple procedure in place (that is almost unheard of these days, let alone from an attorney!) that will prompt clients to refer their friends and family!
- How to turn more referrals into clients by using an easy “funneling” system
- How to get old clients to do more work with you and, at the same time, refer others
- Little details that can turn your website, newsletter, and other marketing materials into referral “magnets”
- And much, much more!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.
- Program Title: Generate More Clients From Your Existing Clients – – A Tested and Proven System That Actually Works!
- Speaker: Philip J. Kavesh
- Duration: 90 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
J.D., LL.M. (Taxation), CFP®, ChFC, California State Bar Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law
Philip J. Kavesh is a nationally recognized attorney, authority, speaker, educator and technical innovator in estate planning. Phil has earned significant recognition and accolades over his approximately 33 years of practice as an estate planning attorney. Phil holds a Master’s Degree (LL.M.) in Tax Law and is a California State Bar Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law. He also has been awarded the Certified Financial Planner and Chartered Financial Consultant designations. Phil has served his fellow estate planning and financial professionals by teaching in the Golden Gate University Graduate Tax Degree and Certified Financial Planner programs. Phil…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.