Asset Protection is More
Important Than Ever!
But, you must know what you’re doing - -
and that’s why we’ve brought in the expert in this field!
Asset protection knowledge is necessary for anyone in the estate planning or financial planning industries. Unfortunately, the industry is filled with bogus asset protection structures that likely won’t protect the assets when the structure is tested.
A large part of the gamesmanship is reliant on getting into the creditor’s head and controlling his mind. What will happen when the structure is tested? Will the structure help the debtor achieve a low settlement number?
Whether you’re an attorney, an accountant, a trust officer or a financial planner, it is crucial for you to join us and nationally-known estate planning and asset protection attorney, Steven J. Oshins J.D., AEP (Distinguished), as he explains this phenomenon and helps the attendees learn how to get into the head and control the mind of a creditor.
During this 90-minute, exciting and informative program, you will:
- Learn the value of discussing asset protection with your clients
- Explore many of the asset protection strategies so you can explain them to clients
- Learn how creditors think and how to make them settle for substantially less than the amount they are owed
- Discover the value of getting into the creditor’s head and controlling his mind and how this influences the creditor’s perspectives
- Find out the differences among a judge’s perception versus what the law says versus reality
- Hear about why the dicta in the Huber case was wrong, but why that doesn’t seem to matter, and how to counter it
- Learn why even a Revocable Trust can sometimes induce a favorable settlement
- Explore the benefits of increasing the so-called “Fear Factor” by using a structure that will actually work, if tested in court
- Listen to some of the differences among DAPTs, Hybrid DAPTs, FAPTs, Third-Party Irrevocable Trusts and Charging Order Protected Entities
- Learn how to combine multiple strategies to really get inside the creditor’s head and frustrate him
- And much more!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.