Expand Your Estate Planning Practice
to Include Elder Law
Join us and nationally renowned estate and elder law planning attorney, Louis W. Pierro, for the first of three 90-minute programs included in a special series entitled, “Everything You Need to Know About Adding Elder Law & Medicaid Planning to Your Practice”. On this first program, “Expand Your Estate Planning Practice to Include Elder Law”, Lou will cover the following:
- What exactly is Elder Law?
- The five reasons why Elder Law is a perfect fit for an existing Estate Planning practice
- How you can simply build upon your current core competencies
- What Medicaid is all about and why it’s such a hot button issue for clients
- How you can simply add the Medicaid Asset Protection Trust (“MAPT”) to your estate plans
- How last minute “Crisis Planning” can be meshed into your practice too
- Eleven other Elder Law areas that can be added gradually to your practice
- And much more!
- Program Title: Expand Your Estate Planning Practice to Include Elder Law
- Speaker: Louis W. Pierro
- Duration: 90 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Louis W. Pierro
Louis W. Pierro is the founder and principal of Pierro, Schaeffer & Connor, LLC, and concentrates his law practice in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate and Trust Administration, Business Succession Planning, Elder Law and Special Needs Planning. Mr. Pierro has been selected to the Best Lawyers in America, the Best Lawyers in New York, Super Lawyers of the Hudson Valley, Top 25 Lawyers in Upstate New York, NY Times Top Attorneys in NY, and he has maintained an AV Preeminent rating from the Martindale-Hubbell since 2001. In addition, Mr. Pierro is Best Lawyers 2014 Lawyer of the Year in…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.