Expand Your Estate Planning Practice
to Include Elder Law
Join us and nationally renowned estate and elder law planning attorney, Louis W. Pierro, for the first of three 90-minute programs included in a special series entitled, “Everything You Need to Know About Adding Elder Law & Medicaid Planning to Your Practice”. On this first program, “Expand Your Estate Planning Practice to Include Elder Law”, Lou will cover the following:
- What exactly is Elder Law?
- The five reasons why Elder Law is a perfect fit for an existing Estate Planning practice
- How you can simply build upon your current core competencies
- What Medicaid is all about and why it’s such a hot button issue for clients
- How you can simply add the Medicaid Asset Protection Trust (“MAPT”) to your estate plans
- How last minute “Crisis Planning” can be meshed into your practice too
- Eleven other Elder Law areas that can be added gradually to your practice
- And much more!