Take Advantage of All-Time
Low Interest Rates!
Find out more about what planning opportunities
are now available for your clients!
The interest rates for many estate planning techniques just hit an all-time low for transactions that will be executed in May of 2020.
With many values down and these low interest rates, the time to take advantage of this perfect storm and set up as many trusts and transactions as possible is RIGHT NOW!
Whether you’re an attorney, an accountant, a trust officer or a financial planner, be sure to join us and nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, and nationally renowned asset protection attorney, Steven J. Oshins, J.D., AEP (Distinguished) for a very special and timely presentation entitled, “Estate Planning Techniques in a Time of Low Interest Rates”.
This time-sensitive presentation will provide advisors with the knowledge to be able to go to their clients who fit the profile for these estate planning strategies and who can benefit from them. They give you a step-by-step tutorial so you will be able to save taxes for your clients!
During this 90-minute program, Bob and Steve will share with you:
- Why RIGHT NOW is the time to take advantage of certain estate and tax planning strategies!
- Which strategies work well in low interest rate environments, how to identify when they make sense for clients, and how best to communicate the options to your clients!
- How a Grantor Retained Annuity Trust (GRAT) works and what the impact is of this low interest rate environment
- The proper steps to take to fund an installment sale to Intentionally Defective Grantor Trust (IDGT) and what the impact is of this low interest rate environment
- Find out which federal rates make the most sense to use depending upon the estate planning technique
- A look at Self-Cancelling Installment Notes and whether or not you should be using them right now
- If Private Annuity Sales make sense for clients or not
- How to balance bet-to-live and bet-to-die strategies
- An in-depth look at Burn-SCINs
- And much, much more!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.