Take Advantage of All-Time
Low Interest Rates!
Find out more about what planning opportunities
are now available for your clients!
The interest rates for many estate planning techniques just hit an all-time low for transactions that will be executed in May of 2020.
With many values down and these low interest rates, the time to take advantage of this perfect storm and set up as many trusts and transactions as possible is RIGHT NOW!
Whether you’re an attorney, an accountant, a trust officer or a financial planner, be sure to join us and nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, and nationally renowned asset protection attorney, Steven J. Oshins, J.D., AEP (Distinguished) for a very special and timely presentation entitled, “Estate Planning Techniques in a Time of Low Interest Rates”.
This time-sensitive presentation will provide advisors with the knowledge to be able to go to their clients who fit the profile for these estate planning strategies and who can benefit from them. They give you a step-by-step tutorial so you will be able to save taxes for your clients!
During this 90-minute program, Bob and Steve will share with you:
- Why RIGHT NOW is the time to take advantage of certain estate and tax planning strategies!
- Which strategies work well in low interest rate environments, how to identify when they make sense for clients, and how best to communicate the options to your clients!
- How a Grantor Retained Annuity Trust (GRAT) works and what the impact is of this low interest rate environment
- The proper steps to take to fund an installment sale to Intentionally Defective Grantor Trust (IDGT) and what the impact is of this low interest rate environment
- Find out which federal rates make the most sense to use depending upon the estate planning technique
- A look at Self-Cancelling Installment Notes and whether or not you should be using them right now
- If Private Annuity Sales make sense for clients or not
- How to balance bet-to-live and bet-to-die strategies
- An in-depth look at Burn-SCINs
- And much, much more!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA
Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA is a partner with Keebler & Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planning Counsels. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Mr. Keebler is the past Editor-in-Chief of CCH’s magazine, Journal of Retirement Planning, and a member of CCH’s Financial and Estate Planning Advisory Board. His practice includes family wealth transfer…
Esq., AEP (Distinguished)
Steven J. Oshins, Esq., AEP (Distinguished) is a member of the Law Offices of Oshins & Associates, LLC in Las Vegas, Nevada. He was inducted into the NAEPC Estate Planning Hall of Fame® in 2011. He has been named one of the 24 “Elite Estate Planning Attorneys” in America by The Trust Advisor and one of the Top 100 Attorneys in Worth. He is listed in The Best Lawyers in America® and was named the Las Vegas Trusts and Estates Lawyer of the Year in 2012, 2015 and 2018 and the Las Vegas Tax Law Lawyer of the Year in…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.