Can You Convince Virtually All the Prospects
Who Come In with Old Trusts to Rewrite Them?
More and more of the prospective clients you meet with already have an old Living Trust plan prepared somewhere else.
Many of these old Trusts are out of date and legitimately in need of an upgrade - - whether it’s because of changes in the Trustor’s wishes, his or her relationship with the Trustees and beneficiaries, changes in the needs and circumstances of beneficiaries, as well as changes in the law and planning “technology” (or even your approach).
Unfortunately, most practitioners find it a lot harder to convince prospects who already have a Trust to spend money on upgrading their existing plans than to engage people without a plan.
Why is this the case? You don’t know how to quickly review an existing Trust, with the prospect right in front of you, and convince them to move forward and hand you a retainer check. This is the stuff they never taught you in law school or continuing education courses!
The mind-blowing reality is that your success with prospects who already have a Trust depends not as much on your technical knowledge or what you do or say, but rather how you do and say it!
Imagine the type of service you could be doing for your prospective clients and, of course, the added benefit to your firm’s bottom line - - if you know how to:
- Go into the meeting with the right, winning “mindset”
- Properly “set the stage” at the beginning of the meeting - - so you delicately control the process and the results!
- Apply tested and proven “scripts” so that you say the right things during the meeting, in exactly the right way - - and avoid saying the wrong thing!
- Utilize a Review Questionnaire and a Review Checklist to dramatically reduce your meeting time and increase your closing rate at the first meeting!
- Quickly spot the prospect’s “hot buttons” so that they virtually “close” themselves!
- Artfully weave in the discussion of advanced-level estate tax or asset protection planning, so you get that work too!
- Quote your fee quickly and decisively, to prevent price “negotiation”!
- Overcome both stated and unstated objections to moving forward - - and be ready to drop the “Nucular Bomb” as your last resort!
Learn all of this and much more with nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Philip J. Kavesh, during a special 90-minute presentation entitled, “Convert Prospects With Other Attorneys’ Trusts Into Clients!”. Phil has re-written well over a thousand trusts prepared by other attorneys and he can show you how to do it too!
This program is regularly $349. Purchase the On-Demand for the discounted price of $249.
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.