What’s in Your
Asset Protection Tool Kit?
With new state laws embracing Self-Settled Trusts (also known as Domestic Asset Protection Trusts or “DAPTs”), they’ve become “all the rage” in asset protection. But there are many other time-tested asset protection strategies that should often be used in addition to or along with DAPTs that advisors either don’t know about or have completely neglected.
And when you can tell a client or prospect about other asset protection planning techniques that they haven’t heard of elsewhere, you can bring in more clients and generate more work and referrals from existing ones!
Join nationally renowned estate planning and asset protection attorney Steve Oshins, for a 60-minute plain-English, straightforward presentation titled, “Asset Protection Other than DAPTs: Overlooked Alternatives That Will Grab Your Clients’ Attention!”.
On this teleconference, you will learn…
- Why a simple third-party created trust is such an easy to use, yet super-effective asset protection technique
- How to take advantage of the “new” asset protection opportunities the $11.58 million gift tax exemption now gives us
- How to structure lifetime and testamentary trusts so they won’t be considered “support trusts” that creditors can break into!
- The benefits of protecting business and investment assets using charging order protected business entities (not just “garden variety” FLPs and LLCs)
- How to structure your clients’ assets using multiple forms of protection to build nearly insurmountable walls that will frustrate a potential creditor
Here’s what a few of your fellow professionals have said about our previous programs with Steve:
“I have had the pleasure of attending Steve Oshins’ teleconferences and all I can say is…WOW! I am a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning and I still have learned a lot of new information from Steve which has not only improved my estate planning skills and knowledge substantially, but has helped develop and grow my practice too!”
— John P., Estate Planning Attorney
“Steve is always a wealth of information. Thanks for letting me participate in this great program!”
— Candice J., CPA
Las Vegas, Nevada
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.
- Program Title: Asset Protection Other than DAPTs: Overlooked Alternatives That Will Grab Your Clients’ Attention!
- Speaker: Steven J. Oshins
- Duration: 60 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Esq., AEP (Distinguished)
Steven J. Oshins, Esq., AEP (Distinguished) is a member of the Law Offices of Oshins & Associates, LLC in Las Vegas, Nevada. He was inducted into the NAEPC Estate Planning Hall of Fame® in 2011. He has been named one of the 24 “Elite Estate Planning Attorneys” in America by The Trust Advisor and one of the Top 100 Attorneys in Worth. He is listed in The Best Lawyers in America® and was named the Las Vegas Trusts and Estates Lawyer of the Year in 2012, 2015 and 2018 and the Las Vegas Tax Law Lawyer of the Year in…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.