What’s in Your
Asset Protection Tool Kit?
With new state laws embracing Self-Settled Trusts (also known as Domestic Asset Protection Trusts or “DAPTs”), they’ve become “all the rage” in asset protection. But there are many other time-tested asset protection strategies that should often be used in addition to or along with DAPTs that advisors either don’t know about or have completely neglected.
And when you can tell a client or prospect about other asset protection planning techniques that they haven’t heard of elsewhere, you can bring in more clients and generate more work and referrals from existing ones!
Join us and nationally renowned estate planning and asset protection attorney Steve Oshins, J.D., AEP (Distinguished) for a plain-English, straightforward presentation titled, “Asset Protection Other than DAPTs: Overlooked Alternatives That Will Grab Your Clients’ Attention!”.
During this 60-minute program, you will learn…
- Why a simple third-party created trust is such an easy to use, yet super-effective asset protection technique
- How to take advantage of the “new” asset protection opportunities the $5+ million gift tax exemption now gives us
- How to structure lifetime and testamentary trusts so they won’t be considered “support trusts” that creditors can break into!
- The benefits of protecting business and investment assets using charging order protected business entities (not just “garden variety” FLPs and LLCs)
- How to structure your clients’ assets using multiple forms of protection to build nearly insurmountable walls that will frustrate a potential creditor
Here’s what a few of your fellow professionals have said about our previous programs with Steve:
“I have had the pleasure of attending Steve Oshins’ teleconferences and all I can say is…WOW! I am a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning and I still have learned a lot of new information from Steve which has not only improved my estate planning skills and knowledge substantially, but has helped develop and grow my practice too!”
— John P., Estate Planning Attorney
“Steve is always a wealth of information. Thanks for letting me participate in this great program!”
— Candice J., CPA
Las Vegas, Nevada