Close Over 80% of Prospective Clients
- - at the Very First Meeting!
You may not like to think in terms of marketing, selling and “closing”. As lawyers, we have always been taught that stuff is “unprofessional”. But the reality is, you can’t practice your professional skills unless you get clients to engage you and pay you - - which you weren’t taught how in law school or continuing education programs!
If you are not already closing over 80% of the people you meet with and getting a check at the end of the first meeting, you can learn how through more years of trial and error (and lost revenue). Or, you can skip that painful learning process and find out how from an expert.
And, if you are already closing over 80%, there’s always still room for improvement until you reach 100%! Think about your average revenue per client. Even if you marginally improve your close rate, and engage one or two more clients per month, you can significantly increase you bottom line over the course of the year!
Join us and nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Philip J. Kavesh - - who has over 40+ years of experience in closing thousands of clients - -for a special presentation entitled “Advanced Initial Meeting Closing Tips”.
On this 98-minute program, you will find out:
- How and when to use the “technical” close versus the “emotional” close
- How to flush out the time waster, do-it-yourselfer and engineer type - - and turn them into an obedient client!
- How to throw in an irresistible incentive so the client will make the decision to do business right now!
- How to use the “silent pause” to incredible effect!
- Word-for-word “scripts” to overcome specific objections like:
- “We just came to gather information.”
- “We want to think about it.”
- “I need to talk with my _______ first.”
- “We’re shopping around and comparing.”
- “I think I can get it done for less.” (which they may be thinking, even if they haven’t come right out and said it!)
- If you still haven’t closed the client, how to properly and successfully use the ultimate weapons - - the “Columbo gambit”, the “Takeaway” and the “Nucular Bomb”!
- The one thing to be sure to give every prospect who leaves your office saying “no” - - that will often lead to a “YES”!
- The 2 simple contacts with “no-closes” after the meeting that will turn them into clients!
- And much, much more!
- Program Title: Advanced Initial Meeting Closing Tips
- Speaker: Philip J. Kavesh
- Duration: 98 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
J.D., LL.M. (Taxation), CFP®, ChFC, California State Bar Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law
Philip J. Kavesh is a nationally recognized attorney, authority, speaker, educator and technical innovator in estate planning. Phil has earned significant recognition and accolades over his approximately 40 years of practice as an estate planning attorney. Phil holds a Master’s Degree (LL.M.) in Tax Law and is a California State Bar Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law. He also has been awarded the Certified Financial Planner and Chartered Financial Consultant designations. Phil has served his fellow estate planning and financial professionals by teaching in the Golden Gate University Graduate Tax Degree and Certified Financial Planner programs. Phil…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.