Whether you have an Associate Attorney, or may hire one, you need to…
Act NOW to Retain Your Clients Should an
Associate Leave or Be Terminated!
Without a doubt, your client base is your practice’s most valuable asset. And the biggest financial threat to you is an Associate Attorney leaving
and taking your clients. Have you done what you need to, in order to protect that from happening? Do you even know what to do?
What if you don’t have an Associate Attorney or the one you have is working out just fine (and you don’t think he or she will ever leave)? Why do you need to do anything RIGHT NOW?
Find out the answers to these questions and more in a brand new, immensely valuable presentation that nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Phil Kavesh, has just put together entitled, “Act NOW to Retain Your Clients Should an Associate Attorney Leave or Be Terminated”.
During this 66-minute program, Phil will share with you the tested and proven techniques he’s developed over the past 40 years. You’ll learn how to:
- Retain tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in potential fee revenue from your clients, whom you’ve spent years of time and money to acquire and maintain!
- Obtain a significantly higher sale price when you decide to transition out of your practice (because its price will largely depend on your client base)!
- Immediately implement 6 simple, yet effective steps in advance of hiring an Associate or, if you already have one, now before an Associate leaves voluntarily or is terminated
- Utilize one, little-known, 2-page document to legally protect your client base - - despite your State Bar ethics rules or State Business Statutes, which seemingly restrict your ability to limit competition by a departing employee!
- Launch 5 defensive measures immediately when an Associate leaves or is let go
- Top raids on your client base after an Associate is gone
- And much, much more!
Your purchase includes an instantly downloadable video and audio recording, PDF handout materials. You get all of this and more for you and your office to use at the low price of $249. A PDF transcript is available as an add-on for an additional fee.
UPGRADE YOUR PURCHASE
You also have the opportunity to upgrade your purchase to include some of Phil’s most valuable forms to help you implement what you learn! For just an additional $250, you can get the following forms added to your purchase:
- The little-known 2-page document that you can use to protect you even though your State Bar ethics rules or State Business Statutes appear to restrict your ability to limit competition by an Associate who leaves your firm
- A 17-page Agreement you can use either as a friendly resolution or as a litigation settlement with an Associate that covers the key legal terms and conditions that not only will help protect you from the Associate raiding your client base, but also prevent them from using your copyrighted and proprietary materials in his or her practice!
- An important Letter to your Clients which should immediately be sent to them to cement your existing relationship.
You will get these 3 valuable forms in a modifiable format so you can implement them right away - - and save yourself a great deal of time, legal fees and headaches by trying to recreate them on your own!
- Program Title: Act NOW to Retain Your Clients Should an Associate Attorney Leave or Be Terminated
- Speaker: Philip J. Kavesh
- Duration: 66 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
J.D., LL.M. (Taxation), CFP®, ChFC, California State Bar Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law
Philip J. Kavesh is a nationally recognized attorney, authority, speaker, educator and technical innovator in estate planning. Phil has earned significant recognition and accolades over his approximately 40 years of practice as an estate planning attorney. Phil holds a Master’s Degree (LL.M.) in Tax Law and is a California State Bar Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law. He also has been awarded the Certified Financial Planner and Chartered Financial Consultant designations. Phil has served his fellow estate planning and financial professionals by teaching in the Golden Gate University Graduate Tax Degree and Certified Financial Planner programs. Phil…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.