Are Your Associate Attorneys
Producing the Monthly Revenue
They Are Capable Of?
(Even if you answered “Yes”, read on,
because the truth is likely “No”!)
For years, I repeatedly encountered these kinds of problems with my associate attorneys. (You’re probably familiar with many of them!)
- My associates didn’t work “hard” enough (or at the quality level I expected)
- They spent too much time on non-revenue producing activities (which I couldn’t bill to clients)
- My associates couldn’t get clients to engage us anywhere near the rate I could (or at least the level they should)
- They couldn’t seem to focus on getting work completed and out the door so we got paid (lots of files were 80% done and monthly cash flow was completely unpredictable)
- Associates came and went through a “revolving door” (and the constant disruption to the firm and our clients was a disaster!)
I didn’t know what to do, because like most attorneys, I had never been taught how to run a successful business - - including how to compensate associate attorneys so that they were motivated to consistently producing the results I wanted, and to stay with me long-term.
Almost miraculously, once I figured out how to hone my associates’ compensation structure, I found that all of them - - including some of whom I thought were already generating their maximum monthly revenue - - quantum leaped their results and my firm’s bottom line! (And now several have been with me for over 12 years!)
I had to learn this through years of expensive and aggravating “trial and error”. But you don’t.
Please join me, Philip Kavesh, for a special presentation replay on Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) entitled, “9 Steps for Successfully Compensating & Incentivizing Associate Attorneys”.
On this 90-minute program, you will learn how to:
- Set up and implement, step-by-step, an associate attorney compensation structure that’s proven and tested to work!
- Establish both base and bonus compensation standards that assure your monthly revenue and profits will increase!
- Avoid the biggest problems encountered by the “usual” types of bonus formulas
- Track associates’ performance and keep them apprised so they become highly motivated to hit their bonus goals - - every single month!
- Keep your associates productive, happy, and with you for the long term!
- And much, much more!
Your registration includes: Participation on the teleconference replay (Q&A by e-mail), PDF handout materials, and an MP3 audio recording. The PDF transcript of the program may be added onto your registration for an additional fee during the checkout process. If you are unable to attend the teleconference replay, you may purchase the On-Demand option and download the PDF handouts and MP3 audio recording right away.
If you are interested in this program, you might also be interested in our other program replay scheduled for Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) entitled, “8 Steps to Setting Up Bonuses for Support Staff That Are Legal, Ethical and Motivate Them”. Setting up a bonus structure for support staff is very different and as you head into the new year, you may want to consider a new way to set up compensation for all of your employees that will motivate and incentivize them to work together as a team and bring in more revenue to you and your firm. Save $249 when you register for both programs together! >>REGISTER FOR BOTH