Are Your Associate Attorneys
Producing the Monthly Revenue
They Are Capable Of?
(Even if you answered “Yes”, read on,
because the truth is likely “No”!)
For years, I repeatedly encountered these kinds of problems with my associate attorneys. (You’re probably familiar with many of them!)
- My associates didn’t work “hard” enough (or at the quality level I expected)
- They spent too much time on non-revenue producing activities (which I couldn’t bill to clients)
- My associates couldn’t “close” engagements anywhere near the level I could (or at least the level they should)
- They couldn’t seem to focus on getting work completed and out the door so we got paid (lots of files were 80% done and monthly cash flow was completely unpredictable)
- Associates came and went through a “revolving door” (and the constant disruption to the firm and our clients was a disaster!)
I didn’t know what to do, because like most attorneys, I had never been taught how to run a successful business - - including how to compensate associate attorneys so that they were motivated to consistently producing the results I wanted, and to stay with me long-term.
Almost miraculously, once I figured out how to hone my associates’ compensation structure, I found that all of them - - including some of whom I thought were already generating their maximum monthly revenue - - quantum leaped their results and my firm’s bottom line! (And now several have been with me for over 10 years!)
I had to learn this through years of expensive and aggravating “trial and error”. But you don’t.
Please join me, Philip Kavesh, for a special presentation entitled, “9 Steps for Successfully Compensating & Incentivizing Associate Attorneys”.
On this 90-minute program, you will learn how to:
- Set up and implement, step-by-step, an associate attorney compensation structure that’s proven and tested to work!
- Establish both base and bonus compensation standards that assure your monthly revenue and profits will increase!
- Avoid the biggest problems encountered by the “usual” types of bonus formulas
- Track associates’ performance and keep them apprised so they become highly motivated to hit their bonus goals - - every single month!
- Keep your associates productive, happy, and with you for the long term!
- And much, much more!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording.