Whether you’re just starting your estate planning practice or you’ve been in practice for 5, 10, 15, 20, 25+ years, it is important to have the necessary forms in your practice to not only protect your firm from liability, but also to help improve your client’s overall experience with your firm. You can spend hours and hours of your own time developing these forms.
Or…you can tap into the resources developed by 40+ year estate planning veteran, Philip J. Kavesh.
Phil has developed several forms for his practice. From client meeting forms to use in the Estate Planning and Estate Administration Process, to client referral forms to help with referring to financial advisors, there’s a form for just about everything.
There are over 20 forms that can be yours with our…
Ultimate Estate Planning
Client Meeting Forms Bundle Package
You can purchase these forms individually for a total of over $350 or you can get our Ultimate Estate Planning Client Meeting Forms Bundle Package for as low as $249. Click the Details tab to see what’s included!
The Ultimate Estate Planner Client Meeting Forms Bundle Package includes all 20+ forms featured in each of the following smaller bundle packages:
The Estate Planning Forms Bundle Package
- Estate Planning Questionnaires (3 versions)
- Estate Planning Engagement Letter
- Estate Planning Client Agreement to the Presence of Others at Meeting
- Estate Planning Acknowledgement of Information Given
- Checklist for Reviewing Another Attorney’s Trust
- Family & Friends Disclosure; Husband & Wife Potential Conflict of Interest Disclosure & Consent Form
- Divorce Checklist for Estate Planning Clients
The Estate Administration Forms Bundle Package
- Estate Administration Fee Agreement
- Estate Administration Acknowledgement of Information Given
- Estate Administration Client Agreement to Presence of Others at Meeting
- Estate & Trust Administration Disclosure Form
- Trustee Duties Upon Trust Funding Acknowledgement
- Co-Trustee Potential Conflict of Interest Disclosure & Consent
- Acknowledgement of Information Given for Trustee Notification
- Acknowledgement of Information Given for Portability
The Living Trust Forms Bundle Package
NOTE: This bundle does not include the full Living Trust legal form.
- Living Trust: Full Color Flow Charts (Single & Married Trusts)
- Living Trust: Owner’s Manual Inserts & Coverpages
- Living Trust: Client Intake Form for Drafting Plan
- Living Trust: Drafting Notes Summary Page
- Living Trust: Trust Identification Card
All forms come in a modifiable version (Microsoft Word) so that you can brand and modify them to your specific practice. You will receive all forms by e-mail immediately to download and use in your practice.