You already know that the new Internal Revenue Code Section 199A, 20% Business Deduction greatly impacts your clients with investment real estate, professional practices, and other forms of product and service businesses. But, do you know 199A at the detailed sub-atomic level needed to best service and advise your clients? As with most radical tax law changes, there is plenty of complexity under the surface, now illuminated further by the recently released Final Regs by the IRS.
We’ve combined all of the 199A education and helpful resources that nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, and his team over at Keebler & Associates, LLP, have put together on this topic in a unique bundled package just for you and your office. Now, you can have everything that you need to know about how to plan for your clients and Section 199A!
The Ultimate 199A Bundle Package includes the following items:
- Four Educational Programs. You will receive the following educational programs (including PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording).
- The Final 199A Regs: An Overview
- Section 199A Small Business Deduction: A Case Study Approach — After the Final Regs
- Penalty Proofing 199A Issues When Filing Income Tax Returns
- Taxation of Real Estate After the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act
- Section 199A PDF Chart. Get a one-page, two-sided PDF chart that you can use to help show and explain 199A to your clients and prospects.
- Section 199A E-Book: “Qualified Business Income Deduction” by Robert S. Keebler, CPA & Peter J. Melcher, JD, MBA, LLM. Last, but not least, get one of our most popular e-Books, this e-Book includes 179 pages of commentary and many more resources and references to help you understand Section 199A fully and comprehensibly.
Sold separately, these items total almost $900. However, you can get all of this for you and everyone in your office for just one payment of $495.