Think seminar marketing is dead?
Not finding the same results with seminars as you used to? Your seminar results may be due to some very important details, systems and procedures that you aren’t doing correctly (or even at all!). The devil is in the details and not following even just one of the tested and proven steps for successfully implementing seminars may severely impact your seminar results.
If you’re not regularly getting business from seminars, closing over 75% of your seminar attendees and over 75% of those coming in from your seminars, you might benefit from this brand new expert consultation we are now offering.
During your Seminar Marketing Consultation, you will have the opportunity to speak with our Executive Director, Kristina Schneider, who brings to you over 17 years of experience working for Phil Kavesh - - the “kingpin” of seminar marketing!
During your Seminar Marketing Consultation, Kristina will be able to discuss with you your current seminar marketing procedures and assist you with advice on the following areas:
- Seminar Marketing Piece Critique
- Direct Mail Seminar Marketing Procedures
- Seminar Reservation Procedures
- Seminar Attendee Confirmations
- Seminar Locations & Setup
- Seminar Facilitation & Appointment Booking
- Tips & Advice on Getting Clients to Actually Book Their Appointment
- Appointment Booking Tips & Tools
- And much, much more!
Would this consultation be helpful to you if you were to walk away from this consultation with even just one idea for improving your seminar results, which would then help you convert one more prospective client to become a client? If so, then book your Seminar Marketing Consultation today!
See the Details Tab for more information.
What Does a Seminar Marketing Consultation Include?
Your Seminar Marketing Consultation with Kristina Schneider includes:
- Your choice between one or three 60-minute coaching calls
- A review of your current Seminar Marketing Procedures (by completing a questionnaire)
- A review and critique of your Current Seminar Marketing Advertising
- An evaluation of your Seminar Marketing Results with recommendations for improvement
- An MP4 Video and/or Audio Recording of the Consultation(s)
- Discounts on Marketing Product Recommendations