Client-Friendly Flyer with
All of the SECURE Act Changes Summarized
Many people have asked for this and we are pleased to announce that we have an easy-to-use flyer for clients that summarizes the changes the SECURE Act brought to IRA rules and IRA planning. Thanks to Denise Appleby of Retirement Consulting, Inc. and IRA Publications, LLC you can get this flyer now for a reasonable one-time licensing fee.
This SECURE Act Summary includes:
- Which provisions have been affected by the SECURE Act
- When the change goes into effect and what is impacted by these rule changes
- A side-by-side comparison of the Old vs. New rule for each change
- Explanations of changes
- Traps and issues to be on the lookout
You can order an immediately downloadable PDF for just $25 or you can upgrade your purchase and get a custom-designed chart and add your firm’s logo and colors for an additional fee.
The SECURE Act Summary includes:
- A 1-page (2-sided) 8″ x 11.5″ PDF chart (option to custom-design the chart with your firm logo and colors for an additional fee)
- A license to print and distribute the PDF chart to your clients and referral sources.
- The PDF chart can be posted to your website, provided that it’s watermarked and protected from printing.
NOTE: This product does not include any printed versions of the chart.