Whether you’re using our Personal Residence Trust legal document or some other QPRT form, one of the best ways that you can educate your clients and prospective clients on this unique and premium-priced, advanced-level estate planning technique is to present a seminar about it. If you have a number of clients or prospective clients that you know are qualified candidates for estate tax and asset protection planning, seminar marketing is a great tool to be able to educate, motivate and then engage them to do this type of planning.
Even if you don’t give seminars or do this kind of advanced-level planning, being able to discuss available planning options is a great way to make sure that your clients and prospective clients don’t leave you for another attorney that does, but it also helps you provide the best kind of all-around planning available. And, having visual aids and easy-to-follow explanations and presentation techniques that hit the hot buttons of clients to get them to move forward with this planning is important!
Rather than re-invent the wheel, why not use a tested and proven seminar that’s already available and ready-to-use? And now you can with our Personal Residence Trust Seminar Marketing Package, which comes complete with everything you will need to implement this seminar into your practice.
Benefits of the Personal Residence Trust Seminar Marketing Package
Here are just a few benefits of our Personal Residence Trust Seminar Marketing Package.
- A (reasonable) one-time licensing fee. We don’t charge any on-going membership fees or annual license renewal fees. You only have to pay us once to purchase the license and rights to use our product and you won’t be required to pay any on-going fees to use it in the future. Should we have any major updates to the seminar, you may be given the opportunity to purchase an update at a nominal fee.
- No territorial exclusives. We don’t provide people territory exclusives, which means that anyone can get this seminar for his or her estate planning practice - - all the more reason you should get this package before your nearby competitors do!
- We provide product demonstrations. Unsure of buying a product sight-unseen? No problem. We understand, which is why we are pleased to offer one-on-one demonstrations and answer any questions you might have about our products upon request. Simply call us at 1-866-754-6477 or e-mail us to schedule a product demonstration.
- Our seminar has been tested and proven to work. One of the biggest benefits of our Personal Residence Trust Seminar Marketing Package is that it’s been tested and proven to actually work in Mr. Kavesh’s law practice. This isn’t a seminar that he put together for the purpose of merely selling to other professionals. He put this seminar together for his law practice and has successfully implemented it. Your time is valuable and, most likely, limited, so save yourself the hassle of having to reinvent the wheel.
- On-going support. It is important to us that you are successful with the products that you purchase from us, which is why you not only receive an audio recording on how to implement this package along with all of the necessary seminar tools to properly implement this product, but we are also available to answer any of your questions or implementation issues that you may run into.
Don’t Do This Advanced-Level Planning (Yet)?
Worried that you don’t currently offer this kind of advanced-level planning in your practice or that you won’t be able to speak intelligently about these topics because you don’t do this type of planning? No problem. There are numerous estate planning professionals that work with other estate planning attorneys on an “of counsel” basis that make integrating these kinds of advanced-level planning into your practice fairly easy. You don’t have to do the planning to necessarily discuss the planning. The fact that you can and will address the needs of these particular clients is key. Get their basic estate or financial planning needs met and then help refer them to a specialist in the areas of this advanced-level planning. (And we can help get you in touch with someone that might be able to help, too!)
Plus, you might also want to take a look at our Personal Residence Trust Legal Document Form Package, which is a reasonable option for being able to add this premium-priced service to your practice!
Don’t Give Seminars?
No problem! Not everyone likes to give seminar presentations to their clients and prospective clients. But all seminars are mini-presentations, just like you would in a one-on-one meeting. You can modify all of the items that come in this package to encourage people to contact you and set up an appointment and you can use the presentation slides as flip charts in your one-on-one meetings to help give your clients something visual to see while meeting with you!
What’s Included in the Personal Residence Trust Seminar Marketing Package?
The Personal Residence Trust Seminar Marketing Package comes with the following items:
- Seminar PowerPoint Presentation with over 30 slides to help educate and inform clients and prospective clients about this unique level of asset protection planning for their home and for their loved ones.
- Seminar Script so that you will know what to say for each and every slide in tested and proven phrases and explanations that motivate clients and prospects to get this trust!
- Direct Mail Marketing Materials featuring a direct mail letter piece that is used to drive interest and attendance to the seminar.
- Seminar Handouts including a seminar outline and response form to help attendees follow along. Also includes other seminar handouts and flyers, along with suggestions for handouts to include.
- Appointment Booking Tools including a discount certificate to help incentivize and motivate people to schedule appointments and appointment cards to help make the appointment scheduling process go over smoothly and efficiently.
The seminar presentation comes in a modifiable Microsoft PowerPoint format and the seminar handouts come in a modifiable Microsoft Word format for you to be able to easily modify, edit and use in your practice.