A Simple, Easy-To-Use Chart with
All of the Key 2022 IRA Deadlines
Thanks to Denise Appleby of Retirement Consulting, Inc. and IRA Publications, LLC, we are pleased to bring you a very practical, easy-to-use IRA Calendar with key deadlines for 2022 that you will want to have whenever you’re with your clients (and even for your professional referral sources!).
This 2022 IRA Calendar includes information and the deadlines and action items for the following:
- IRS Form 1099-R statement (including which key boxes to review!)
- Fair market value statement for your IRA
- RMD Statement
- RMD if reached age 72 in 2021
- Your regular Traditional or Roth IRA contribution
- Form 5498 statement issued
- Determination if a decedent’s IRA has a designated beneficiary
- IRA recharacterization & return of excess contributions
- Provide trust documentation for a qualified trust beneficiary
- Required minimum distributions (RMD)
- 72(t) /Substantially equal periodic payments
- Roth conversions
- Separate accounting
All of this is provided in a 1-page, 2-sided 8.5″ x 11″ modifiable Microsoft® Word chart that you can use to modify, brand and customize for your own practice for a one-time reasonable licensing fee of just $49.
The 2022 Customizable IRA Calendar & Deadlines Chart includes:
- A 1-page (2-sided) 8″ x 11.5″ chart with all of the key IRA deadlines for 2022.
- Provided in a modifiable Microsoft® Word format so that you can customize and brand this flyer to your firm.
- A PDF version of the chart can be posted to your website, provided that proper copyright notice used.
NOTE: This product does not include any printed versions of the chart.