Looking for a Low-Cost,
but Effective and Targeted Marketing Strategy
for Your Estate Planning Practice?
If you are a little low on cash or you simply don’t want to plunk down the money needed to successfully launch your own public seminar marketing campaign, this is one of the most successful and cost-effective ways to develop a retail seminar marketing campaign! So, what is it? Giving private retail seminars in front of various groups, clubs and organizations! From corporate groups of companies your clients may work at (or retired from) to specific non-profit, church or service groups—all of these members and people need your help! What better way than to use your available contacts to help get you into these groups and give a seminar about your services and generate new client leads!
This is exactly how nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Philip J. Kavesh, substantially built his law firm, Kavesh, Minor & Otis, in its earlier years—and he has developed a step-by-step training program to help you do it too!
The Private Group, Club & Organization Seminar Training Package comes complete with everything that you will need to have the necessary details to implement these seminars into your practice and it is available for a reasonable one-time fee!
If you just get ONE private seminar booked as a result of using the strategies and steps taught to you in this package, you will have more than made back your investment! If used properly, you could create a domino effect in your practice and regularly have seminars to give before a captive, targeted audience for maximum results!
What’s Included in the Private Group, Club & Organization Seminar Training Package?
The Private Group, Club & Organization Seminar Training Package comes with the following items:
- 2-Hour Step-by-Step Training of in-depth and detailed instruction from our President, Phil Kavesh, on how to properly implement private seminars with groups, clubs and organizations (delivered in audio MP4 format, plus audio transcript)
- 9 Modifiable Exhibits so that you can hit the ground running and implement the strategies right away in your practice, which include the following:
- Introduction Letters to help your staff get you in front of the right people at any local groups, clubs or organizations
- Telephone Script so that you (or your staff) know what to say and how to say it when speaking with the people that will get you the speaking engagements you’re seeking!
- Seminar Pre-Qualifying & Specifications Forms to determine if the group has the right demographics and audience to make it worthwhile for your time. This also helps keep your staff organized to ensure that you request everything you need and that no detail goes overlooked in the process
- Seminar Topics List detailing the various types of seminar presentations that you can give so that a group or audience can customize the talk to the needs of their particular audience
- Confirmation Letters and Corporate Disclaimers
- Testimonial Letters to help you create the “domino effect” through the recommendations of groups that you give presentations for!
All documents in this package come in a modifiable Microsoft Word format for you to easily customize them to the needs of you and your staff. This product is delivered via e-mail upon purchase.