Who doesn’t like getting stuff in the mail?
Earlier this year, we began offering the option to purchase CD packages for all of our teleconference and On-Demand programs. This allowed our fellow estate planning professionals that preferred to be shipped a physical copy of the handout materials and an audio CD (or CD set, for longer programs) the opportunity to do so.
Since we offered this option, we have seen a huge increase in the number of CD packages ordered for each of our teleconferences. In fact, the image above was just taken of the CD packages going out today for our teleconference last week.
The professionals that have welcomed this new option with open arms have told us that there has been several benefits to this, including:
- Saving time and money on printing the sometimes extensive handout materials.
- The hassle of having to download the audio recording and listening to the program on your computer.
- The ability to have a physical product in view to force them to actually listen to the program (the whole “out of sight, out of mind” syndrome can easily settle in).
- The easy option to listen to the program in the car or outside of the office.
- The avoidance of dealing with IT and computer people that don’t like when advisors download third-party files (particularly those working in financial institutions with high-level security and internet monitoring of their advisors).
- It’s quick, easy and convenient. Often times you see a program you want, but have a conflict or aren’t sure if you will be able to make it. This way you can just order it and forget it. Within 5 business days of any teleconference program, you can get the audio CD and handout materials sent to your office.