How Will You Survive (and Thrive)
in 2017 and Beyond?
Between low-priced attorney competition, LegalZoom and other internet estate plans, and the pending death of the estate tax, the estate planning industry has definitely taken a shift over the last few years.
Is there any way for an estate planning attorney to now make a living? The answer is…YES!
Join us and nationally renowned estate planning attorney and Ultimate Estate Planner President, Philip Kavesh, on Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) for a very special and timely presentation entitled, “The Top 5 Things I’m Doing RIGHT NOW in My Practice to Survive the Changes to the Estate Planning Industry”. This was a standing room only presentation that Phil recently presented at the WealthCounsel Symposium in Hollywood, California back in October.
During this 60-minute presentation, Phil will cover the following:
- What key strategy Phil is implementing to consistently, predictably and regularly drive revenue into his firm each and every month (HINT: It doesn’t involve a client maintenance plan!)
- The newest and most exciting ways to expand your firm’s services and offerings for existing and new prospective clients.
- How to effectively weed out the time-wasters and avoid wasting precious, valuable time in new client meetings and, instead, hold successful initial client meetings with pre-screened, pre-closed leads!
- How you can quickly and inexpensively grow your practice overnight!
- How we can help you implement these strategies into your practice right away!
The best part of this presentation is that these strategies are tested and proven to work and are not just based on theory, as Phil continues to run a thriving practice in a highly competitive market. You don’t want to miss this presentation! Even if you just walk away with one solid idea to implement, it will be well worth your time and cost to attend!
“This was the best session of the conference.
This is why I joined WealthCounsel!”
– Shawn G., Esq.
Fellow WealthCounsel Member
Your registration includes: Participation on the teleconferences (including a live Q&A session) and handout materials for you and everyone in your office for just $49. The MP3 audio recording can be added on to your registration for an additional fee.