The Dynasty Trust:
It’s Not Just for Estate Tax Planning Anymore!
You may have heard about, know about or even use “Dynasty Trusts” in your clients’ estate planning. Regardless, there is a big misconception about these trusts, that their major purpose is to achieve estate tax generation skipping - - and that, with the high current estate tax exemption, Dynasty Trusts are no longer as popular or useful as an estate planning vehicle.
There are lots of reasons that most of your clients should have Dynasty Trusts, ones that you (or your competitors) are probably overlooking!
Join us and nationally renowned estate and asset protection planning attorney Steven J. Oshins, J.D., AEP (Distinguished) for a special 60 minute presentation entitled, “The Post-2012 Dynasty Trust: How It Differs”. On this basic/intermediate level program, you’ll learn:
- The new interplay between estate tax planning and income tax planning, using Dynasty Trusts
- How to best design and draft a Dynasty Trust for maximum creditor and divorcing spouse protection
- Which jurisdictions have the strongest Dynasty Trust laws
- Ways to save both federal and state income and capital gains taxes using a Dynasty Trust
- How to build in the flexibility to amend an “irrevocable” Dynasty Trust when later laws, facts and circumstances, or the trust maker’s desire change!