Do You Have Clients
Who Live in a High State Income Tax Jurisdiction?
Now that the estate tax exemption has increased, there is a much greater emphasis on saving your clients income taxes, not just federal taxes but state taxes too. Whether you’re an attorney, an accountant, a financial planner, a life insurance advisor or a trust officer, you need to know about a powerful planning tool - - one that almost no one else does and will set you apart from the competition - - the “NING” (Nevada Incomplete Gift Non-Grantor Trust)!
And now, thanks to the “heads up” given to residents of states that are trying to find ways to avoid non-deductible state income taxes as described in the recent IRS Notice 2018-54, the NING Trust has become an even more important strategy and serves as a great work-around strategy for state income tax planning!”
Join us and nationally renowned estate and asset protection planning attorney, Steve Oshins, J.D., AEP (Distinguished) for a plain-English, straightforward, updated presentation on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) entitled, “The NING Trust: Saving Significant State Income Taxes for Your Clients in High State Income Tax Jurisdiction”.
During this 60-minute presentation, Steve will teach you:
- How a NING Trust works and which clients are good candidates for it
- The legal authority for the NING Trust, including an in-depth understanding of all important IRS Private Letter Ruling 201310002
- The basic rules on state taxation of trusts, with an emphasis on states with high state income tax rates
- Why the NING Trust must provide protection from creditors in order to save state income taxes
- Why there are no adverse gift taxes to the client who funds the trust
- How the client’s existing wealth advisors can continue to invest the trust assets, with even more latitude since there is no state income tax
- A plain-English breakdown of the essential terms of the NING Trust and numerical examples so you can explain this to potential clients - - and become their favorite professional!
- And much, much more!
Your registration includes: Live participation on the teleconference program (including Q&A), plus PDF handout materials for you and everyone in your office for just $129. If you are unable to attend or wish to add on the MP3 audio recording (or PDF transcript), you will be able to add these onto your registration during the checkout process for an additional fee.