Adding Satellite Offices Can Be an
Easy and Inexpensive Way to
Add to Your Bottom Line!
Many estate planning professionals endure such a long, difficult and expensive process just getting their initial office up and running profitably that they don’t want to consider doing it again by opening up other offices.
But there are a lot of great reasons to open up satellite offices, including, but not limited to:
- Expanding your potential customer audience beyond your existing geographic market (particularly if your current market has a small population or it is saturated with competition!)
- Leveraging your existing operation (by significantly increasing your revenue while only moderately increasing your personnel and overhead expenses)
- Leveraging your marketing (by being able to take advantage of leads generated outside your immediate service area, such as through your website, seminars, professional referrals, client referrals, newspaper, radio and television advertisements, etc.)
And there is a way to open and successfully run satellite offices - - quickly, easily and inexpensively - - if you know how!
Nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Phil Kavesh, has successfully set up and utilized satellite offices in his law firm for over 25 years, and now will show you how to do this too on a special 90-minute presentation.
Please join us for an information-packed program entitled, “How to Set Up and Successfully Utilize Satellite Offices”.
On this 90-minute program, Phil will share with you, in detail, exactly what you need to know about setting up satellite offices, including:
- How to determine the best geographic location for a satellite office (even before you start searching for office space!)
- An invaluable “inspection checklist” of critical items to look for when shopping for office space
- Key terms to be sure you negotiate into your final lease contract
- How to properly equip the office (and at the least cost!)
- How to staff the office (without hiring new people or disrupting your existing operations)
- How to market the office (including one very subtle detail that will make or break your marketing success!)
- How to steer clear of violating often overlooked State Bar Rules (including some important internal memos and client forms you should have to protect you - - which Phil will include as exhibits!)
- How to quality control what happens away from your main office (to prevent future malpractice liability!)
- And much, much more!
If you’re an estate planning attorney or other professional who is looking to grow your practice, you must attend this valuable presentation.