Are Your Existing Clients Consistently
Referring You 12 New Clients Each Month?
(If not, would you like them to? And, if so,
wouldn’t you like even more referrals?)
Of course you would! Clearly, referrals from clients are more likely to engage you and are a lot less expensive than other types of marketing.
Yet, while many practitioners focus on generating referrals from other professionals, few have a successful system for getting new clients from existing ones.
Whether you’re an estate planning attorney, CPA, financial advisor, or insurance agent, find out how our President, estate planning attorney, Philip J. Kavesh, J.D., LL.M. (Taxation), CFP®, ChFC, California State Bar Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law, and his law firm, regularly generates 12 new clients a month from existing client referrals.
Join us for a very special program that he has put together entitled, “Generate More Clients From Your Existing Clients - - A Tested and Proven System That Actually Works!”.
On this 90-minute program, you will learn:
- How to create a foolproof system and process for consistently generating client referrals from your existing clients - - one that doesn’t involve a whole lot of your time and effort and can be done by just about anyone in your office!
- The most common mistakes that attorneys and other professionals make when asking for referrals from clients (which might be the reasons why you don’t get nearly as many referrals as you’d like!)
- The best place and time to generate more referrals from clients, as well as what to say (and what not to say!)
- A unique and creative way to generate client referrals, while also improving your clients’ overall experience with your firm (which will, in turn, result in more referrals!).
- How to put a very simple procedure in place (that is almost unheard of these days, let alone from an attorney!) that will prompt clients to refer their friends and family!
- How to turn more referrals into clients by using an easy “funneling” system
- How to get old clients to do more work with you and, at the same time, refer others
- Little details that can turn your website, newsletter, and other marketing materials into referral “magnets”
- And much, much more!