Some of the best and untapped opportunities for client referrals are when other local estate planning professionals - - whether it’s CPAs, enrolled agents, financial advisors, life insurance agents and/or perhaps even some other estate planning attorneys that aren’t offering the same niche area of planning that you are. Whenever these professionals are meeting with their clients and they want to offer the best planning recommendations to their client, wouldn’t you like to be the fellow professional that comes to mind to help them better service their clients? Of course you would!
One of the best ways that you can market your firm’s services and expertise to your local referral sources and help generate more client referrals is by providing free educational seminars to these local referral sources and find ways to network with them and get them to start referring clients to you. It’s one of the easiest and cheaper ways to market your firm’s services. And rather than starting from scratch to put together an educational seminar that target these local professionals, why not use a tested and proven seminar that’s already available and ready-to-use? Now you can with one of our continuing education seminar packages entitled, “Estate Planning 101”. This seminar marketing package is intended to be an introductory course for local professionals about the variety of estate planning strategies and concepts available for clients. Anything from Living Trust, IRA Beneficiary Trust and advanced estate tax planning strategies. It’s a win-win for everyone involved, including the client!
Benefits of the Estate Planning 101 CE Seminar Marketing Package for Professionals
Here are just a few benefits of our Estate Planning 101 CE Seminar Marketing Package for Professionals.
- A (reasonable) one-time licensing fee. We don’t charge any on-going membership fees or annual license renewal fees. You only have to pay us once to purchase the license and rights to use our product and you won’t be required to pay any on-going fees to use it in the future. Should we have any major updates to the seminar, you may be given the opportunity to purchase an update at a nominal fee.
- No territorial exclusives. We don’t provide people territory exclusives, which means that anyone can get this seminar for his or her estate planning practice - - all the more reason you should get this package before your nearby competitors do and start marketing their services to all of your potential CPA referral sources!
- We provide product demonstrations. Unsure of buying a product sight-unseen? No problem. We understand, which is why we are pleased to offer one-on-one demonstrations and answer any questions you might have about our products upon request. Simply call us at 1-866-754-6477 or e-mail us to schedule a product demonstration.
- Our seminar has been tested and proven to work. One of the biggest benefits of our Estate Planning 101 CE Seminar Marketing Package for Professionals is that it’s been tested and proven to actually work in Mr. Kavesh’s law practice. This isn’t a seminar that he put together for the purpose of merely selling to other professionals. He put this seminar together for his law practice and has successfully implemented it. Your time is valuable and, most likely, limited, so save yourself the hassle of having to reinvent the wheel.
- On-going support. It is important to us that you are successful with the products that you purchase from us, which is why you not only receive an audio recording of Phil giving the seminar to help you implement this, but we are always available for any of your questions or implementation issues that you may run into.
What’s Included in the Estate Planning 101 CE Seminar Marketing Package for Professionals?
The Estate Planning 101 CE Seminar Marketing Package for Professionals comes with the following items:
- Seminar PowerPoint Presentation with over 50 slides to help educate and inform your local professional referral sources about everything they need to know about estate planning strategies to provide the best possible overall planning available.
- Seminar Audio Recording so that you can listen and hear Phil give this presentation and you will be able to learn and know what to say (and how to say it) each slide in tested and proven phrases and explanations that hits all of the hot buttons for potential referral sources, showing them the importance of cooperatively working with your firm help achieve all of the goals and wishes of the client, incorporating a variety of estate planning techniques.
- Direct Mail Marketing Materials featuring a direct mail flyer piece and email (or newsletter) marketing piece that will help drive interest and attendance to the seminar.
- Seminar Handouts including a seminar outline, response form and other helpful flyers and handouts.
- Continuing Education Credit Forms & Tools including guidance on providing continuing education to seminar attendees, plus a Certificate of Attendance and Sign-In Sheet to use to help provide credit.
The seminar presentation comes in a modifiable Microsoft PowerPoint format and the seminar handouts come in a modifiable Microsoft Word format for you to be able to easily modify, edit and use in your practice.