What Does a Potential Biden Administration
Mean for Year-End Planning?
The first half of 2020 was an unbelievable time that we will remember for years to come. The unusual events make year-end planning more than just routine, though. What this means is that the remaining months of 2020 may hold even more significance.
The upcoming Presidential election has great implications for our clients given the wide and growing gap in tax policy between the two political parties. And it is absolutely imperative that you—regardless of whether you’re a financial advisor, CPA or attorney—know how best to advise your clients for the remaining time we have in 2020 (and beyond into 2021).
Join us and nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a special 90-minute teleconference on Tuesday, October 6th, 2020 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) entitled, “Year-End Planning in 2020 Including Planning for a Biden Administration”.
This session will provide, ideas, tip and tools to act before year-end to minimize your client’s tax liabilities.
During this teleconference, Bob will provide you helpful, practical tips and ideas, including:
- An in-depth review of Democratic Presidential candidate and former Vice President, Joe Biden’s, Tax Policy Proposals and planning ideas (including a helpful checklist of ideas!)
- How to utilize bracket management strategies considering the historically low rates, the scheduled sunset, and the potential changes proposed under a Biden Administration
- Gain harvesting to capture a rate advantage, along with the mathematics of loss harvesting
- Advanced Roth IRA conversion strategies
- Rethinking itemized deductions
- Funding tax-preferenced accounts
- How to utilize 529 Plans for elementary and high school tuition
- Charitable contributions
- Opportunity zone investments
- Section 199A deduction planning
- Using trusts to create additional income taxpayers
- And, most importantly, the year-end estate and gift planning opportunities that may be available and with a short window of opportunity to act!
Your registration includes: Participation on the live teleconference (including Q&A) and PDF handout materials. The MP3 audio recording and/or PDF transcripts may be added for additional fee at checkout.
- Program Title: Year-End Planning in 2020 Including Planning for a Biden Administration
- Speaker: Robert S. Keebler
- Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2020
- Time: 9:00 am PT (12:00 pm ET)
- Duration: 90 Minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA
Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA is a partner with Keebler & Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planning Counsels. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Mr. Keebler is the past Editor-in-Chief of CCH’s magazine, Journal of Retirement Planning, and a member of CCH’s Financial and Estate Planning Advisory Board. His practice includes family wealth transfer…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.