Before preparing your clients’ 2018 returns, or planning their taxes for 2019,
you need to know…
What Significant Nuances, Guidelines and
Opportunities Are Buried in the Final 199A Regs?
You already know that the new Internal Revenue Code Section 199A, 20% Business Deduction greatly impacts your clients with investment real estate, professional practices, and other forms of product and service businesses.
But, do you know 199A at the detailed sub-atomic level needed to best service and advise your clients?
As with most radical tax law changes, there is plenty of complexity under the surface, now illuminated further by the recently released Final Regs by the IRS.
Join us and nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a special and timely presentation entitled, “The Final 199A Regs: An Overview”.
During this 90-minute program, Bob will cover the key components of the Final Regs and, most importantly, what you need to know and how to practically apply it to your practice with your clients!
In particular, he will cover:
- What changes did the final regulations make to the definition of “specified service’ businesses?
- What is the impact on triple net leases and those in the financial services business?
- How were the “anti-abuse” rules designed to prevent taxpayers from establishing multiple non-grantor trusts impacted?
- Did the final regulations change our understanding of the basic computational rules of 199A?
- Is the aggregation of multiple businesses impacted?
- Did the “Sweet Spot” for S corporation shareholder wages to optimize the 199A deduction change?
- What is the impact of the final regulations on a company’s debt, the purchasing of equipment and expensing it, as well as the impact on REITs.
- Was the definition of “reputation or skill” impacted?
- Questions and answers to all the tough 199A questions!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript to your purchase during the checkout process for an additional fee.
- Program Title: The Final 199A Regs: An Overview
- Speaker: Robert S. Keebler
- Duration: 90 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA
Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA is a partner with Keebler & Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planning Counsels. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Mr. Keebler is the past Editor-in-Chief of CCH’s magazine, Journal of Retirement Planning, and a member of CCH’s Financial and Estate Planning Advisory Board. His practice includes family wealth transfer…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.