The Best Financial & Tax Planning Ideas
for 2019 (After Tax Reform)
When a massive new tax like the Tax Cuts & Job Act passes, you must update your planning strategies to accommodate the plethora of changes - - and take advantage of the myriad of opportunities. Buckle your seat belt and get ready for a fast ride through some of the top post-tax reform income tax, retirement, asset protection and estate planning ideas!
Join us and nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a very special and timely teleconference entitled, “The Best Financial & Tax Planning Ideas for 2019 (After Tax Reform)”.
During this 90-minute fast-paced, information-packed program, Bob will cover the latest and most innovative planning strategies that have arisen since December 2017. This class is ideal for anyone advising wealthy clients and will include:
- An overview of the changes for individual taxpayers, C-Corps, S-Corps and LLCs and the changes to the estate and gift taxes
- Detailed strategies for charitable giving and donor advised funds
- How to use CRTs to increase the 199A deductions
- A quick review of the new itemized deduction and strategies to avoid the SALT limitation
- The best and brightest gift and estate tax ideas, including addressing “sunset” and “clawback”
- GST planning with the larger exemption
- Understanding the new loss limitation rules and the use of NOLs
- Income tax planning for trusts and estates
- Understanding the business interest limitation
- State income tax planning strategies
- Expanded 1202 planning with the larger estate tax exemption
- An overview of entity selection for closely held businesses including using C-Corps and S-Corps together
- Using installment sales to reduce and defer income taxes
- Expanded opportunities for defined benefit pension planning and captive insurance company planning to increase the 199A deduction
- A summary of the Top 10 Strategies for 2019
- And much, much more!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handouts and MP3 audio recording. You can also add on the PDF transcript to your purchase during the checkout process for an additional fee.