You and Your Investment Real Estate Clients
(Tax planning and accounting just got a lot more complicated,
but also potentially more profitable!)
The complexities of Tax Reform have produced great opportunities - - and potential pitfalls - - for your clients with investment real estate.
For example, it is imperative that you know…
- The new Section 199A deduction for pass-through income and how it relates to real estate.
- How to navigate the new limitation on deduction for interest expenses under Section 163(j).
- How to take maximum advantage of changes to cost recovery methods, including bonus depreciation, Section 179 expensing and alternative depreciation system (ADS) periods.
- How the new loss limitations under Sections 465 and 469 work.
- The impact on the new Section 1031 exchanges, the net investment income tax, self-charged rental income, development incentives, estate issues and basis adjustments.
- And much, much more!
This is why you will want to be sure to join us and nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for this updated 90-minute presentation entitled, “Taxation of Real Estate After the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act”.
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript to your purchase during the checkout process for an additional fee.