The HUGE Tax Planning Opportunities in 2022
for Clients with Real Estate
There are great tax incentives for clients with real estate, but there are also traps to watch out for and many overlooked opportunities. Whether you’re an estate planning attorney, CPA or financial advisor, it’s going to be important to know how to properly advise your clients about their real estate in 2022 and beyond.
That’s why you are going to want to join nationally renowned CPA and tax planning expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA for an extremely timely program entitled “Tax Planning for Real Estate in 2022.”
In this 96-minute presentation, Bob will cover the following:
- The basics of business organizations for real estate for income tax purposes
- Passive Activity Rules & Real Estate Professional Status
- What you need to know about the at-risk rules
- The very basics of the Section 163(j) interest limitation
- The basics of the Section 461(l) limitation
- The impact of the Section 199A deduction and real estate
- The impact on the NIIT
- Utilizing trusts with real estate
- Bonus depreciation and Section 179(d)
- The very basics of the Section 754 election
- Section 179D and the investment tax credit
- The very basics of whether an expense must be capitalized - - the Repair Regulations
- And much more!
Your purchase includes an instantly downloadable video and audio recording and PDF handout materials. A PDF transcript is available as an add-on for an additional fee.
- Program Title: Tax Planning for Real Estate in 2022
- Speaker: Robert S. Keebler
- Duration: 96 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Robert S. Keebler
CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA
Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA is a partner with Keebler & Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planning Counsels. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Mr. Keebler is the past Editor-in-Chief of CCH’s magazine, Journal of Retirement Planning, and a member of CCH’s Financial and Estate Planning Advisory Board. His practice includes family wealth transfer…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.