Roth IRA Conversions
Are Even More Appealing
Thanks to the SECURE Act!
Find out more about what planning opportunities
are available for your clients!
As most estate planning professionals know, Roth IRA conversions have always had the potential to unlock hidden value. In the past, it was perhaps simple nominal conversions to take advantage of a low-income year.
However, the SECURE Act expands the impact of Roth conversions beyond a quantitative arbitrage game to a strategic estate planning set of issues that should be of interest to all lawyers, trust officers, insurance and financial advisors and CPAs. This creates a HUGE planning opportunity for advisors, but only if you know what you’re doing.
This is why you will want to join us and nationally renowned CPA and IRA expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a brand new program on Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) entitled, “Strategic & Tactical Roth Conversions After the SECURE Act”.
During this 90-minute teleconference, Bob will give you more in-depth discussion about how the SECURE Act impacts Roth IRA conversion planning for your clients, including the following:
- Critical Roth conversion concepts after the SECURE Act
- Critical strategies by profession and objectives
- Roth conversions for rate arbitrage compared to traditional IRAs to trusts
- Over 10 reasons your clients should convert to a Roth IRA (and why they should consider doing it now!)
- Taxation of Roth IRA conversions and distributions
- Easy-to-read conversion tables by common scenarios
- How to use and analyze Roth IRA conversion software
- Mathematics of Roth IRA conversions
- Timing of Roth IRA conversions to gain tax rate arbitrage
- Estate tax considerations when utilizing Roth IRAs
- The SECURE Act’s 10-year payout rule and the high tax rates to follow
- “Stretch” Roth IRAs for eligible designated beneficiaries
- Roths for SNTs and Asset Protection Trusts
- Roths to fund long-term care strategies
- Hedging Roth conversions with life insurance
- Using insurance to preserve post-death “stretch-out”
- Tax-sensitive withdrawal strategies
- Why a conversion is a “Bet-to-Live” Strategy and why insurance is a “Bet-to-Die” Strategy
- Hedging Roths with Insurance
- And much, much more including practical charts, graphs and tables to use with your clients!
Your registration includes: Participation in live teleconference replay (including Q&A) and PDF handout materials. The MP3 audio recording and/or unedited PDF transcript of the program can be added to your registration during the checkout process for an additional fee.