Roth IRA Conversions
Are Even More Appealing
Thanks to the SECURE Act!
Find out more about what planning opportunities
are available for your clients!
Join us and nationally renowned CPA and IRA expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a very special and timely teleconference scheduled for Friday, June 21, 2019 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) entitled, “Roth Conversions After the SECURE Act”.
During this 90-minute presentation, Bob will give you more in-depth discussion about how the SECURE Act impacts Roth IRA conversion planning for your clients, including the following:
- What the SECURE Act means for the 10-year rule
- General Roth IRA conversion concepts
- The reasons why converting to a Roth IRA is a better decision now more than ever!
- How Roth IRA conversions are taxed
- Taxation of Roth IRA distributions
- The mathematics of Roth IRA conversions
- How recharacterizations work
- What Federal and State Estate tax considerations should be made
- “Stretch” Roth IRAs for designated beneficiaries
- Roth IRAs for Special Needs Trusts
- How you can fund long-term care strategies utilizing Roth IRAs
- Utilizing life insurance to preserve post-death “stretch-out”
- Tax-sensitive withdrawal strategies
- And much more!
Your registration includes: Live participation on the teleconference (Q&A via e-mail) and PDF handout materials. The MP3 audio recording and/or the PDF transcript can be added onto your registration during the checkout process for an additional fee.