New PLR Opens Huge
Post-Death Annuity Planning Opportunities!
Recent PLR 201330016 has, for the first time, expanded Internal Revenue Code section 1035 exchanges to include the exchange of one non-qualified annuity for another after the owner’s death!
This opens a huge opportunity for life and annuity agents, financial professionals, CPAs, and estate planning attorneys when advising executors, trustees and beneficiaries!
Check out the remarkable, dramatic planning options presented by this new PLR, by joining us, along with Michael Kitces, who applied for and received the PLR and nationally renowned CPA and tax authority, Robert S. Keebler, CPA, MST, AEP for a program entitled “Post-Mortem Planning For Deferred Annuities”.
On this very timely, 60-minute program you’ll learn how the new PLR affects:
- Post-mortem 1035 Annuity Exchanges
- Non-qualified annuities payable to trusts at death
- Non-qualified annuity payouts after death
- Designing the most tax-efficient plan for non-qualified annuities
- Spousal rollover of non-qualified annuities
- How to better utilize portability
- “Stretch annuities” for children and grandchildren