Are You Aware of the Recent Changes to
Unreported and Undisclosed
Offshore Assets & Accounts?
Please join us and estate and tax planning attorney, Neda Barkhordar, for a special program entitled, “Everything You Should Know Regarding the FBAR and Offshore Asset Voluntary Disclosure Alternatives”.
During this in-depth, 90-minute presentation, Neda will cover:
- When a taxpayer must file a Foreign Bank Account Report (“FBAR”), what requirements are needed to meet eligibility, penalties for failure to disclose and what documents need to be submitted.
- The different reporting alternatives available and requirements for each program.
- How to decide which alternative is best for your clients with the use of examples, including how to best determine if your client meets the “non-willful” standard to be eligible for the Streamlined Compliance Submission.
- Procedures for filing delinquent FBAR and International Information Returns.
- Who and where to contact within the IRS for your clients pertaining to FBAR and Offshore Voluntary Disclosures.
- And much more!
- Program Title: PART 1: Everything You Should Know Regarding the FBAR and Offshore Asset Voluntary Disclosure Alternatives
- Speaker: Neda Barkhordar
- Duration: 90 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Neda Barkhordar is an attorney with KFB Rice, LLP and advises clients on both regular estate planning, such as pourover Wills and family trusts, and complex estate tax planning involving private annuities, QPRTs, SCINs and GRATs. She has been the primary advisor to clients and their other advisors about the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure (taxpayers with delinquent Foreign Bank Account Reports). Neda is constantly working on inbound planning (non-U.S. people who wish to invest in the U.S. or give assets to their U.S. family members), multi-national planning (clients with assets in the U.S. and other countries, e.g., Germany, Russia and France), and other…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.