Are You Aware of the Recent Changes to
Unreported and Undisclosed
Offshore Assets & Accounts?
Please join us and estate and tax planning attorney, Neda Barkhordar, for a special program entitled, “Everything You Should Know Regarding the FBAR and Offshore Asset Voluntary Disclosure Alternatives”.
During this in-depth, 90-minute presentation, Neda will cover:
- When a taxpayer must file a Foreign Bank Account Report (“FBAR”), what requirements are needed to meet eligibility, penalties for failure to disclose and what documents need to be submitted.
- The different reporting alternatives available and requirements for each program.
- How to decide which alternative is best for your clients with the use of examples, including how to best determine if your client meets the “non-willful” standard to be eligible for the Streamlined Compliance Submission.
- Procedures for filing delinquent FBAR and International Information Returns.
- Who and where to contact within the IRS for your clients pertaining to FBAR and Offshore Voluntary Disclosures.
- And much more!