IRS Issues New Life Expectancy Rules:
What Every Estate Planner Must Know!
On Thursday, November 7th, the Internal Revenue Service released proposed regulations which will modify life expectancy rules, which in turn, will affect Required Minimum Distributions. These new rules must be understood by those whose provide advice regarding RMDs, including post-mortem RMDs.
This is why you will want to join us and nationally renowned CPA and IRA expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a very special and timely presentation entitled, “New Life Expectancy Rules for IRAs (Including Complex Post-Mortem Transitional Provisions Every Estate Planner Must Know!)”.
During this 60-minute presentation, Bob will cover:
- The new life expectancy and distribution tables to reflect current mortality figures
- Complex transitional rules and transitional computations
- The practical impact on lifetime RMDs and retirement drawdown strategies
- What the proposed changes will mean for Roth IRA conversion planning
- How the changes may affect spousal beneficiaries
- Changes to the SEPP rules under Rev. Rul. 2002-62
- The impact on SEPPs for younger clients
- The new rules and required re-computation for post-mortem distributions
- Why the calculations must be reviewed by attorneys or CPAs licensed to practice (before the IRS does!) in order to meet the professional tax advice standard and avoid penalties!
- Important proposed effective dates that you (and your clients) must be prepared for
- And much, much more!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.