Are You Maximizing the Benefits
of Trusts for Your Clients?
Revocable and irrevocable trusts may seem like tired and old, “plain vanilla” tools, but are you aware of their most up-to-date uses in today’s estate and financial planning?
Whether you’re a financial advisor, insurance agent, CPA, or estate planning attorney, you owe it to yourself and your clients to know:
- The superior results that can be obtained through the most modern design and application of both revocable and irrevocable trusts
- How state and local income taxes can be avoided, not only during a client’s lifetime, but after death - - even if the decedent lived and family members continue to live in high tax rate jurisdictions
- How to significantly reduce the costs of administering a trust during the trustmaker’s incapacity or after his or her death
- How “Will” contests and other legally and emotionally expensive litigation over a decedent’s assets can be eliminated
- How to “modify” a trust to obtain better tax, asset protection or other results under state law
Learn all of this and much more by joining us and nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Jonathan G. Blattmachr, for an informative and invigorating 90-minute presentation entitled, “Modern Uses of Trusts in Estate & Financial Planning”.