“Doing the Math” When Evaluating
Estate and Gift Tax Strategies
Can Add Up Big for Your Clients and Your Firm!
Larger estates require far more complicated estate and gift tax strategies. And deciding which of these available strategies are a fit for any given client (and how they work best in combination) is complicated too - - until you know how to do the math.
Whether you’re a CPA, financial advisor or estate planning attorney, you (and your clients) will profit from a brand new, plain-English presentation by nationally renowned tax and estate planning expert, Robert Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, during which you’ll learn:
- How to run the numbers - - not only in developing appropriate estate and gift tax planning strategies - - but in effectively communicating them to clients
- How to evaluate some of 2016’s hottest planning strategies, particularly in light of today’s low interest rates, including:
- GRATs (Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts)
- Installment Sales to IDGTs (Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts)
- SCINs (Self-Cancelling Installment Notes)
- Private Annuities
- The “Tax Burn” SCIN SM
- Techniques to leverage the GST (Generation Skipping Tax) Exemption
- How to best utilize multiple strategies in combination with each other
- And much more!
Join us and Robert Keebler for a 90-minute presentation entitled, “The Mathematics of Estate Planning”.
- Program Title: The Mathematics of Estate Planning
- Speaker: Robert S. Keebler
- Duration: 90 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA
Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA is a partner with Keebler & Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planning Counsels. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Mr. Keebler is the past Editor-in-Chief of CCH’s magazine, Journal of Retirement Planning, and a member of CCH’s Financial and Estate Planning Advisory Board. His practice includes family wealth transfer…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.