The SECURE Act Brings BIG Opportunities
for Life Insurance Planning!
Find out more about what planning opportunities
are now available for your clients!
Join us and nationally renowned CPA and IRA expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a very special and timely presentation entitled, “Life Insurance Planning and IRAs After the SECURE Act”.
During this 90-minute program, Bob will cover the following:
- What the SECURE Act means for the 10-year rule
- IRA distribution and Insurance concepts including insurance hedges and IRA Relocation
- The reasons why converting to a Roth IRA is a better decision now more than ever and why insurance planning compliments Roth Planning
- Using RMDs to fund Life Insurance Trusts
- Running the numbers to compare strategies and why insurance really works
- Taxation of Lifetime IRA distributions
- The mathematics of IRA-Insurance Relocation
- How the “skinny” pay RMD strategy works to fund ILITs
- Why Life Insurance is Powerful when an estate tax exists
- What Federal and State Estate tax considerations should be made
- What the 691(c) Deduction fails compared to Roths and Insurance
- Life Insurance and/or Roth IRAs for designated beneficiaries
- Life Insurance for Special Needs Trusts to reduce Income Taxes
- How you can fund long-term wealth-transfer strategies utilizing Insurance funded by IRAs
- Utilizing life insurance to preserve post-death “stretch-out”
- Tax-sensitive withdrawal strategies
- And much, much more!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.