The SECURE Act Brings BIG Opportunities
for Life Insurance Planning!
Find out more about what planning opportunities
are now available for your clients!
Join us and nationally renowned CPA and IRA expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a very special and timely presentation entitled, “Life Insurance Planning and IRAs After the SECURE Act”.
During this 90-minute program, Bob will cover the following:
- What the SECURE Act means for the 10-year rule
- IRA distribution and Insurance concepts including insurance hedges and IRA Relocation
- The reasons why converting to a Roth IRA is a better decision now more than ever and why insurance planning compliments Roth Planning
- Using RMDs to fund Life Insurance Trusts
- Running the numbers to compare strategies and why insurance really works
- Taxation of Lifetime IRA distributions
- The mathematics of IRA-Insurance Relocation
- How the “skinny” pay RMD strategy works to fund ILITs
- Why Life Insurance is Powerful when an estate tax exists
- What Federal and State Estate tax considerations should be made
- What the 691(c) Deduction fails compared to Roths and Insurance
- Life Insurance and/or Roth IRAs for designated beneficiaries
- Life Insurance for Special Needs Trusts to reduce Income Taxes
- How you can fund long-term wealth-transfer strategies utilizing Insurance funded by IRAs
- Utilizing life insurance to preserve post-death “stretch-out”
- Tax-sensitive withdrawal strategies
- And much, much more!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.
- Program Title: Life Insurance and IRAs After the SECURE Act
- Speaker: Robert S. Keebler
- Duration: 90 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA
Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA is a partner with Keebler & Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planning Counsels. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Mr. Keebler is the past Editor-in-Chief of CCH’s magazine, Journal of Retirement Planning, and a member of CCH’s Financial and Estate Planning Advisory Board. His practice includes family wealth transfer…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.