The SECURE Act Brings BIG Opportunities
for Life Insurance Planning!
Find out more about what planning opportunities
are now available for your clients!
Join us and nationally renowned CPA and IRA expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a very special and timely teleconference scheduled for Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) entitled, “Life Insurance Planning and IRAs After the SECURE Act”.
During this 90-minute presentation, Bob will cover the following:
- How the SECURE Act impacts life insurance and IRA planning strategies for your clients
- How to utilize life insurance strategies on the life of the IRA owner to enhance wealth transfer
- Life insurance in comparison to Roth IRAs
- How IRAs payable to CRTs can be implemented with life insurance
- How life insurance trusts should be designed with whole life insurance policies
- Paying off income tax at the death of the surviving spouse utilizing life insurance
- How second-to-die policies can be successfully used as part of IRA wealth relocation strategy where a client is subject to a state estate tax or a federal estate tax
- And much, much more!
Your registration includes: Live participation on the teleconference (Q&A via e-mail) and PDF handout materials. The MP3 audio recording and/or the PDF transcript can be added onto your registration during the checkout process for an additional fee.