Do You Know How to Advise
Your Clients on Their IRAs and Qualified Plans
Following the CARES Act?
Section 2202 of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), provides for certain penalty-free distributions and rollovers, and expands retirement plan loans. While many of these provisions are helpful, they are difficult to take advantage of with certainty, which is one of the reasons why, back on May 5th, the IRS issued a set of FAQ’s that estate planners need to know in order to better advise their clients.
Whether you’re a lawyer, CPA, trust officer, or financial advisor, it is more important than every that show your clients that you “CARE” (see what we did there?).
That is why you will want to be sure to join us and nationally renowned CPA and IRA expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA for a brand new and timely presentation entitled, “IRS Issues Informal CARES Guidance on IRAs and Qualified Plans – New FAQs”.
During this 60-minute program, Bob will cover the following:
- Qualifying for the $100,000 penalty-free distribution
- Recognizing income from the coronavirus-related distribution over three-years
- Re-paying the coronavirus-related distribution
- The relevance of Notice 2005-92
- Outstanding loan repayment delay
- Limitations increased for new loans made between March 27 and September 22
- How the relief applies to employers
- Reporting distributions & repayments
- RMD relief for 2020
- RMD roll-backs in 2020
- Roth Conversions in a down market
- And much more!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.