What Strategies Make Sense Now
with a Volatile Stock Market
and Low Interest Rates?
Interest rates have fallen considerably. The stock market has been unusually volatile. These developments impact your clients seeking to minimize their income and estate tax liabilities. Do you know how? And which strategies are now the best choices?
Please join us and nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a special presentation entitled, “Income and Estate Planning Techniques That Work Well in a Volatile Market & Low Interest Rate Environment″.
This program will cover the following topics:
- Planning, tactically & strategically, in a volatile market
- Techniques that are more effective as interest rates decrease
- Techniques which are less effective as interest rates decrease
- When to use a IDGT versus a GRAT
- Selecting the “proper” GRAT term
- Hedging GRATs with private annuities or term insurance
- GRITs in today’s environment
- Why to be wary of QPRTs right now
- Why two-year installment sales are white hot
- Note term selection for IDGT sales
- Valuing installment notes when rates rebound
- Private Annuities and SCINs in a low rate environment
- Why CLATs are attractive from an income tax and gift perspective
- How to refinance exists notes
- Intra-family Loans
- How the 99 year GRAT strategy works under the regulations
- Low interest split-dollar strategies
- Private split-dollar
- Financed life insurance strategies
- CRATs and CRUTs in today’s environment
- GRATs for volatile stocks
- Loss Harvesting for individuals, trusts and estates
- Understanding the “Estate Collar”
- And much more!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.